Chapter 14

GIF IS FROM PLL IT WILL COME LATER IN THE STORY.

Hi guys so hell has started- I mean school. So I will only update when I have time. Anyways happy late birthday to Kian who is now 20 years old. Thank you guys for 1.1k reads! And you all know Kian's movie The Chosen? Well Angelica Chitwood is in it and she FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM!! AHH!! OMG! Ok, ok here's the chapter.

LAURA'S POV: 

So we arrived at the very fancy restaurant. I have to say it was beautiful. We walked over to a table and sat down. I sat opposite Andrea. Kian sat next to me opposite George and George sat next to Andrea. The table had a long white table cloth so you couldn't see under it. Great time to tease Kian. 

"Hellooo Laura." My mom said. 

"Oh yes what?" I said totally confused.

"What are you getting?" My mom said looking annoyed. She was sitting next to George and my dad was opposite her next to Kian. We all ordered. My dad, mom and Andrea were talking together and minutes later the waitress came back with our food. We all started eating whilst my mom started blabbing on about their business trip and how they are earning so much money.

I slowly put my hand on Kian's thigh. I slowly rubbed circles on it with my thumb and started going further up.

"Ahem." Kian coughed. Everyone stopped talking and stared at Kian.

"Something to say Kian?" My dad said.

"Um no sorry I was just clearing my throat." He said smiling. Andrea and George looked at him weirdly. I had to keep in the giggle that was threatening to spill out. Finally everyone started talking again. Thank god. I smirked to myself and lifted my hand up slowly along his thigh. He bit his lip and pretended to listen to my mom. I slowly moved my hand up to his length. Which was now poking through his jeans. Suddenly my phone buzzed in my bra. When no one was looking, or so I thought, I reached into my bra and took out my phone. Right when I took it out it buzzed again. I had 2 texts from Kian.

From Kian❤️‍:

Stop teasing me.

From Kian❤️‍:

Damn I've just saw your tits...😏

I giggled to myself and put my phone in my purse instead. I pretended to accidently drop my hand over his bulge. I little moan escaped his lips. So I quickly picked up my fork and began to carry on eating. I think Andrea heard and looked over at us furrowing her eyebrows. When she looked away I took out my phone.

To Kian❤️‍:

Shut the fuck up 😂😂

From Kian❤️‍:

Well if you didn't 'accidently' drop your hand on my dick, it wouldn't have happened. 😂😂 

I shook my head and put my phone away. I put my hand back on his knee and moved up to his dick and rubbed over the bulge. He pressed his lips together trying to hold in the moan. I moved my hand and put it in my lap. Kian looked at me pouting. I laughed and looked away. He came closer to my ear.

"My turn babe." He whispered. Everyone was still talking. Kian put his hand on my thigh and started moving closer up. I was already wet just from his touch. He put his hand under my dress and slipped his hand in my panties. I was soaking right now. 

"Damn you're so fucking wet." He whispered so quietly I couldn't even hear. He slid his finger up and down my slit. Then started rubbing his finger over my clit. I bit my lip holding in my moan. I couldn't take it anymore. It felt so good. My legs were going weak. He entered one finger into. It was really painful but then turned into pleasure. He curled his finger hitting my g-spot.

"Oh my god!" I whispered. I took his arm and pulled it out. As much as I wanted it I couldn't in front of my parents.

 I was already missing Kian's touch. My parents George and Andrea were staring at me.

"Mom I forgot to call Lily. I was supposed to meet her at her house and forgot to tell her that I can't " I lied. She believed and so did everyone else. Kian was sitting there laughing so hard that he had tears coming out of his eyes. 

"It's ok honey just go to the toilets and call her. I'm sure she'll understand." My mom said. I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I took out my phone.

To Kian❤️‍:

You fucking dick head. 

From Kian❤️‍:

So how did Lily take it?😂😂 Now you know how it feels babe 😂.  I can't fucking believe they heard you. 

To Kian❤️‍:

You know it was my first time feeling pleasure in places I didn't know you could feel.

From Kian❤️‍:

I forgot about that 😂😂. Sorry!!!!!

To Kian❤️‍

Fuck off. 😂😂

I walked out embarrassed. I went to sit down and pulled my dress down a little showing my cleavage. I sat down and Kian was staring at my chest. I smirked and pulled it down a little more. His eyes widened. Luckily everyone was talking about school. So they didn't look at me. 

To Kian❤️‍

You like what you see? 😏

From Kian❤️‍:

Fuck yeah!

To Kian❤️‍:

Oh well shame you won't see it anymore.

I replied and pulled up my dress. I heard Kian groan frustratedly. Oh shit. My weakness. He is so fucking hot when he is frustrated. I stroked over his bulge.

"Meet me at our house." I whispered very quietly. He smirked and nodded.

"What's going on? Why have you both been whispering throughout the whole dinner?" My dad asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh dad we are working on a project at school and unfortunately I have to work with him." I said. My dad nodded smiling.

"Well anyways dad I feel really sick so I'm gonna go home and take a nap. Bye everyone." I said standing up and walking away. I heard a couple bye's. I walked out and waited behind a corner. Minutes later I saw Kian walk out. He saw me and smiled immediately. He started walking over to me.

"Kian!" I yelled smiling. He looked behind me and his smile dropped.

"Oh my god Laura!!! LAURA!!" He yelled and started running. I turned around and saw a shiny black car right in front of me driving at a very high speed. 

"Holy shit!" I yelled. The car crashed straight into my side causing me to be fly off of the ground from the strong effect. But the car didn't stop meaning I landed on top of it and rolled over falling behind it on the cold, hard concrete floor. I opened my eyes slightly to see everything in a blur. My body felt as if someone had been stabbing me repeatedly with a thousand razor-sharp knives. I felt a very sharp pain in my left ankle. I started coughing. I used all of my strength to put my hand over my mouth catching the coughs. Everytime I would cough I would feel something warm drop into the palm of my hand and a burning sensation in my throat. I looked down into my hand to see a dark red thick liquid oozing down my palm. 

"OH MY GOD!!! SOMEBODY!! PLEASE HELP!!!! CALL 911!!" I heard someone scream. I was to weak to move, talk, breathe and see. Suddenly darkness took over the blurriness. Shouting and ambulance sirens drowned my ear drums and everything turned black...

CLIFFHANGER!!

Comment Vote Follow

4 votes for next chapter.

Thanks!

BYEE!!