Chapter 12

Hi my little m&m's so I'm back with a new chapter 😏. Enjoy and I'm so sorry for not updating. Also thank YOU guys so fucking much for 689 reads and 44 votes! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Ok here's the chapter.

LAURA'S POV: 

So after we got distracted...again me and Kian just decided to go to sleep.

MONDAY

I woke up early. I'm back at school. Yay... I took a shower and washed my hair and body. I don't shave I wax soo... I got out and put on my outfit. (Image above.) I curled my hair and did my make up then finished off with wearing my white converse.

I went downstairs. George and Andrea were eating breakfast already ready. I had some eggs and bacon. (a/n fact about me I hate hate hate bacon.) When I finished I got my penny board and skated to school.

I walked over to my locker and put my penny board in. I locked it and turned around to walk away. I bumped into Lily and Jc.

"Oh god I'm sorry and hi what's up?" I said. They smirked looking straight at my neck.

"Are you ok you have a something on your neck." Lily said smirking. I put my hand on my neck. I didn't bring concealer or any make up. Shit. Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind. I turned around to see Kian smirking. I giggled and pushed him away. We talked with Lily and Jc. Kian was standing behind me. Him and Jc were talking about Dom's party. Kian was telling him about how when we took the shot it had been drugged. I felt hands on my back going down lower and lower. They finally reached my ass. It was obviously Kian.

"The night was horrible everything was different colours." Kian said smirking. He carried on talking like nothing was happening. Soon he started squeezing my ass. I bit my lip holding in a moan. Thankfully the bell rang meaning it was lessons. Me and Kian walked to the Maths classroom. 

"Wait it's fading I need to redo it." Kian said smirking. What? I looked at him confused. He brought his lips down to my neck and sucked at the hickey that was fading. I moaned lightly causing him to smile against my skin. When he was finished he pecked my lips and we walked in. We were late but a few other people were late too so it didn't matter. I sat next to Amanda since Lily isn't in this class and Kian sat next to Jc that was on the other side of the room. Me Amanda, Tyler and Layla also got close. We started texting and shit. I sat down and Amanda started giggling.

"What." I whispered as the teacher talked. She pointed at my neck. Oh god.

I looked around the classroom bored as fuck. 

"Laura I'm sorry am I boring you?" Mrs Gibbons said snapping me out of my day dream.

"Well since we're not supposed to lie then yes, yes you are boring me." I said looking at her. She sighed loudly. I heard people laughing.

"Ok Laura detention." She said. She looked down at my neck and came over to me. Her eyes widened.

"Oh my god are you ok?! You have a bruise." She said causing everyone to look at my neck. She clearly didn't know what a fucking hickey was. She placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch me." I said shaking her hand off of me. I looked at Kian to see him smirking. He winked and I looked back at Mrs Gibbons.

"Do you need to go see a nurse?" She asked worried.

"Um...no." I said confused.

"It's a hickey." I heard someone yell laughing. Fuck. 

"A hickey yeah? Hmm don't you think you should be covering that for school?" She said crossing her arms.

"Yes, if I actually had something!" I snapped. She walked back over to her desk. 

"I used to be a nurse actually and I can tell that it has just been made." She said sitting down.

"Is that why you were late?" She continued crossing her arms again. I sighed frustratedly.

"And may I ask who else is a part of this because they will get detention too." 

I looked over at Kian. He smirked. I quickly shook my head. 

"Other people were late too." I said.

"They were doing something for the principle. So who?" 

  "Why would it be your business? Huh." 

"I will be giving your partner a detention because you were late to my class because of doing inappropriate things." 

Kian stood up. 

"I only marked what's mine!" He yelled. Mine. Oh yeah people think we're dating. I don't want people knowing he's my sex teacher and I don't think he does either.

"Well well well, I should have known. Mr Lawley detention tomorrow same with you Laura." She said shaking her head. She smiled and glared at me.

"Excuse me but I don't think you should be looking at students like that." Kian said. Before she could say anything the bell rang and we walked out.

"Kiannnnn..." I said.

"Whaaaatt..." He said chuckling.

"Let's ditch." I said smirking. He nodded and we went to my locker. I took my penny board out and we walked out of school.

(a/n) I hope you enjoyed. I know I know it's kinda short and nothing really happens . It's just a random filler chapter so ya...

Don't be a silent reader and comment what you think ;). 

Vote

Comment

Follow.

Thanks!

BYEE!!