Chapter 15

Hey my lil m&m's! Enjoy the chapter.

KIAN'S POV: 

I ran over to her as fast as I could. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to explode any minute. I bent down started yelling for help. I took my phone out and called 911. They said they'd come in a few minutes.

"Laura please, don't go." I said crying. People were now surrounding us asking what happened. I took her hand into mine. It was cold and her nails were painted black. Her hand was a little wet and sticky. I took my hand out of hers and saw her blood printed on my palm. I called her parents and they all came rushing out of the restaurant. They all broke down crying. I heard the ambulance sirens and wiped my eyes. My hand still had Laura's blood on it so I basically wiped it all over my face but I didn't give a fuck. 

I picked her up bridal style and carried her over to the ambulance. They put her on a gurney. 

"I'm sorry sir but only one person can go in." 

"Kian should go!" George yelled. I looked at her mom she nodded with tears streaming down her face. I jumped in and kneeled down next her. The ambulance started driving fast.

"Laura please stay baby." I said putting my hand on her cheek. Her body was pale and her face was violently bare. There was a young paramedic opposite me staring at me. I suddenly heard a buzz. It was coming from Laura's bra. It was her phone. I wanted to take it out and look at it but the paramedic was staring at me. I did it anyway. I looked away and slowly put my hand in her bra. I got the phone without touching her breast. I took it out and looked at the paramedic. He gave me a dirty look. It had a password. I tried her birthday. It didn't work. I tried my birthday. It unlocked! Hmm but why my birthday? 

She had a message from an unknown number. 

From Unknown: 

It was for the best bitch...

-S

Who is S. What was for the best? Was she run over on purpose? All of these thoughts were going through my mind and then I realised we had arrived. I ran to the hospital following them. 

"Um...You're gonna have to wait here." The paramedic that was staring at me snapped. I read his name tag. Jake.

"She is dying you better let me in or you will never walk this Earth again." I said through gritted teeth. 

"Hey Kian it's fine just wait out here." I turned around to see Andrea crying. I glared at Jake and went to sit down. I have never been so fucking scared in my life. I really hope she's ok. I think I'm in love with her. Who am I kidding I love her. I LOVE HER. I really do.

"I love her." I whispered to myself. Andrea must have heard because she looked at me. Her make up was smudged.

"That's the first time I heard you say that. You've never said it to a girl. Not even when we were dating." She said. 

"I know Andrea but I did love you but I've moved on." I whispered looking away.

"I know Kian and I wish nothing but the best for you and Laura." She said. I broke down crying just hearing Laura's name. Soon her mom and dad and George came over to us. They all had tear stained cheeks. They brought us some Starbucks.

It has now been 4 hours. It's 2:00 AM. Everyone has went home and I'm still here. I have a feeling that I can't express about Laura and when she wakes up I will ask her to be mine. Wait. What if she doesn't wake up? She hasn't had her very first boyfriend yet. She can't die. 

It's now been five hours and I'm scared A LOT. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out and clenching my fists. Soon a doctor came out. 

"Laura May Johnson?" I stood up immediately.