Chapter 5 Part 1

Image above is what Laura wore to the party.

I woke up to my alarm blaring. It was Friday the day of the party. I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then did my make up and decided I would shower after school. I put on some black leggings and a plain white short sleeved loose top with my white converse. I straightened my hair and then went downstairs for breakfast. Before I could take a step down the stairs I got pulled into George's room. 

"What?!" I said once I realised it was George. 

"Shh I told mom we're are both sleeping at our friend's houses so your gonna have to pack your outfit and do your make up and shit at one of your friend's house. okay?"

"Yeah." I said walking to my room and packed my outfit, shoes, make up and curling iron into a bag and finally went downstairs. My mom made eggs and bacon so I ate some and then George drove us to school. We didn't talk much in the car.

We arrived and I got out and walked into the school. I tried looking for Kian. I finally found him talking to a girl. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. 

"Um hey can I talk to you for a second." I asked. When he saw me he quickly stepped away from the girl. 

"Um yeah." He replied and the girl walked off. 

"Can...can I get ready at your house for the party cos I told my mom I'm sleeping at a friend's house?"

"Yeah you can help me and Jc set it up."

"What about Connor and Ricky?"

"Oh they aren't going to be there. They're going out." 

I just nodded.

"You kinda still have it."

"Have what?"

"The hickey." He said pointing at my neck.

"Oh shut up you still have yours." I said walking to the bathroom. I got in and took out some concealer and covered the hickey. No one else was here. The door opened I didn't bother to look who it was so I just carried on until someone spun me around and smashed his lips into mine. I pulled away quickly to see a smirking Kian. 

"You shouldn't be in here." I giggled.

"Says who."

"You're such a bad boy." I said smirking. I leaned up to kiss him but stopped centimetres away from his lips. He closed his eyes expecting me to kiss him. I smiled at pressed my lips very very lightly on his and quickly pulled away. He groaned frustratedly and put his arms around my back and pulled me closer and kissed me roughly. I giggled and pulled away. I grabbed his arm and pulled him out to see the principle right in front of us. Shit. I fake smiled.

"My office now!" He yelled. We nodded and walked with him.

We got to his office.

"Now explain to me why Mr.Lawley was in the ladies bathroom?!" He yelled. Kian opened his mouth about to speak but I interrupted.

"I felt really really sick and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I was there for a while and Kian got worried and came to check up on me. I told him I was fine and that we had to go to class so we quickly came out." I lied.

"Since you're new Miss.Johnson I believe you. You may return to class." He sighed and gave us a pass to give to our teacher.

The day went on fine me and Lily are really close and we now call each other best friends. I feel bad for Hailey but I have to move on. She said I could change at her house but I told Kian I would go to his. 

Lessons soon ended and I walked to the car park to find Kian leaning against his car. He drove to his house.

"Do you live with your mom and dad?" I asked in the car.

"I...um...no I moved out."

"Oh...Does Jc go to our school?" 

"You ask a lot of questions and no but he will be transferring to our school soon."

"Okay."

"Have you ever been to  a party?" He asked his eyes still on the road.

"Yes even though I was bullied I still got invited." He nodded. 

That reminds me Hailey hasn't texted me in a while so I went on my phone and checked her face book. I couldn't believe what I saw.

New best friend I couldn't ask for a better one!

I love you Kate! 

See Kate was my bully and there was Hailey taking a picture with her and claiming her as her new 'best friend'. I could feel tears filling up in my eyes. Come on Laura you've got a great life here and a new best friend. We arrived at Kian's house. We walked in.

"Can I take a shower?"

"Can I join?" He said smirking.

"No thanks." I said laughing.

"Aww please?" 

"Nope."

"Bitch." He mumbled. 

"Thanks Kian."

"For..."

"The compliment." 

"What compliment?"

"Well bitch is a dog. Dogs bark. A bark is on a tree. Tree is nature and nature is beautiful."

He just laughed and I went to take a shower. After I got out I put on my outfit and some white flats. I did my make up in Kian's room while he was on his phone on his bed. I then dried my hair and curled it. I was finally done and I sighed loudly making Kian look up from his phone. His eyes widened.

"Wow Laura you look beautiful."

"Yeah yeah. Wait can you smell that oh it's just bullshit." I said laughing.

"No I'm being serious."

"Ok thanks let's go set up."

Part 2 coming soon...