Chapter 13

Hello my little m&m's. So I am so close to 1k! I only need 100 more reads! I don't know how to thank you all enough. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Anyways here's the chapter.

LAURA'S POV:

Me and Kian decided to go to my house. When we got there I felt a pain in my stomach. I knew it was the time of the month. I ran to the toilet leaving a confused Kian. Luckily I had some tampons. I did my business and washed my hands and walked out. I ran to my bedroom before Kian could see me and changed to black leggings and Kian's huge shirt. It smelt like him. I walked back to the living room to see Kian on his phone. He looked up and immediately smiled.

"You look so hot in my shirt." He said walking over to me. I giggled as he came closer.

"No ones home..." He whispered as he was so close to me.

"Kian believe me I want this so much but...I...I can't." I said taking a step back. He took a step forward and put his hands on my waist.

"Why?" He said looking at lips.

"Um...well there's a little friend that I have that comes to see me every month for a couple of days." I said looking down. I looked up at him. He looked confused and angry.

"What friend?" He said clenching his jaw. He obviously doesn't understand what I mean. 

"Oh god." I said sitting down on the couch and sighing loudly. Kian sat next to me still angry and confused.

"So what friend?" He said. I sighed once again. 

"A little friend that every woman gets visited by once a month."

"Wait. What?" He said looking really confused. I couldn't help but laugh at how confused he looks.

"Oh. Oh now I get what you mean." He said. I lay down putting my legs on Kian's lap. We decided to watch something on Netflix. My eyelids soon became heavy and I fell asleep. 

I woke up to see Kian sleeping peacefully next to me. I slowly stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen where I saw George and Andrea.

"Oh hi." I said getting a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Hi." They both said. 

"Um Laura can I talk to you for a second?" George said.

"Um yeah." I said walking upstairs to his room with him following.

I sat down on his bed.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"Um first what the fuck is Kian doing to your neck." He said laughing. "And second well you see I haven't told Andrea that I love her yet and I don't know how and since you're a girl you should know this shit." I laughed.

"Well I think you should take her on a date somewhere like a restaurant and buy her an outfit for it. Then you could come back here and tell her I'll just stay the night at Kian's." I said.

"Ok thank you so much." He said hugging me tightly. I laughed into his neck and pulled away. We then went downstairs. 

2 WEEKS LATER

2 weeks have past and my parents are back but will be going on a business trip in two days for a month. Kian and George are now I think best friends. Me and Kian have been hanging out a lot. Same with Ricky, Trevor, Sam, Connor, and Jc. Me and Connor are the closest. He's like a brother to me. At school nothing much has happened. I got George to tell mom and dad that I haven't left the house while they were away. We are going to a family dinner tonight at a very fancy restaurant because my parents are leaving in two days. Andrea is coming with us and so is Kian. 

 When my parents came home Kian was at our house and he got along with my dad. Andrea was also at our house and got along with my mom. So me and George said that Kian was his best friend and that Andrea is my best friend.  Because as you can see my parents are way over protective.  

Ok so now I am picking out what to wear for tonight. I finally got my outfit. (Outfit above) I straightened my hair and did my make up. We were leaving in half an hour and Kian and Andrea should be coming to meet us here in 20 minutes. I was just putting some perfume on when I heard a knock on my window.  I opened the window and looked around. No one. I bent over to put on my heels.

"Damn." I heard someone say. I turned around to see Kian jumping out of my window into my room staring at my ass. 

"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me." I said. He looked up and down me smirking. 

"You look beautiful...and hot." He finally said with that smirk still on his face. I looked up and down him to see what he was wearing. He was wearing a black button up with black skinny jeans. He looks so hot. 

"So when you're done drooling over me should we do something." He said laughing. I looked up to his eyes. The moonlight was shining in his eyes. I've never noticed how beautiful they were. I know they are just brown but when you look at them you seem to get lost in them and wish to stare into them forever.

"You have really beautiful eyes Kian." I said still staring deeply into his eyes. He chuckled lightly. How was he so hot. His blonde hair with brown roots fits him perfectly. His jawline. His eyes. He's so fucking perfect. I put my arms around his neck and slammed my lips into his. Soon it turned into a make out session. I was up against the wall Kian's hands roaming my body.

"Sis we're goin- Hey bro. Am I interrupting something?" George said walking in. I quickly pulled away.

"Um no." I said quickly grabbing purse.

"Hey dude and yes you are." Kian said. We walked down stairs and saw Andrea waiting there. She was wearing a red dress with red heels.

"Hey girl you look beautiful." She said pulling me into a hug.

"Hi and that's a lie you look gorgeous." I replied.

Thank you all for reading!

     Vote                                                                                                                                                                                             Comment                                                                                                                                                                                        Follow

Thanks!

BYEE!!