Chapter 1 - The Plan

Your POV

I sat on my throne trembling, still shaken from my preminition. My favourite guild Fairy Tail on Tenrou slaughtered by that bastard beast Acnologia. I knew I had to do something to change it, I could do something. I summoned one of my subjects who was also my closest friend, Mavis first master of Fairy Tail.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the hall doors open. "Your majesty we have brought the angel you summoned" announced the guard who moved aside to reveal my small friend Mavis. "Thankyou General that will be all please leave so that I may discuss important matters". "Of course your majesty". With that the giant golden oak doors closed leaving the room feeling hollow. Mavis stepped forward. "Your majesty to what do I owe the pleasure of you summoning me", the small angel said in a quiet voice whilst bowing. "Mavis how many times have I told you to call me Lilith" I said with a sigh and a shake of my head. I walked down the ivory steps from my throne to Mavis. " Mavis, first master of Fairy Tail, as you know I am very fond of the realm of Earth-Land and most particulary your guild. I had a preminition of some of your guild venturing to Tenrou only to be slaughtered by the dragon Acnologia". Mavis's eyes widened with fear as tears streamed down her child-like face. "N-No, Lilith please you have to save them, i'll do anything". I patted her golden hair to comfort her "Shh Mavis it's okay I was planning to save them, hence why I summoned you hear as I need your help. I cannot save them completely as the laws of time prevent it however I can give you a spell which will seal them in time for 7 years, this is the only way they will have any chance of survival". "T-Thankyou" *sniff* "So when will this happen" Mavis asked with a little more of a smile as she now knew that they wouldn't die. "The event will happen a week from now, I will give you the spell, you must remember it", with that I gave Mavis the spell, as she ventured towards the doors to exit the hall I stopped her "Mavis I must warn you, for the spell to work the love for your guild and their love for eachother must be shown in the moment you cast the spell for it to work, if this fails to happen then the spell will fail and their lives will be taken". Mavis only smiled and waved whilst uttering "Lilith you've watched them long enough to know the strength of their love towards one another". Once the doors closed I sat on my throne once again in the now cold and hollow room whilst the plan floated around my head. "I know" I muttered as silence once again filled the room.