Chapter 13 - Awakening

No ones POV

Gabe, the Fairy Tail group, and the other dragon slayers (Sting and Rogue) ran over to (Y/N). They all stood their speechless as they saw her body laying on the rocks motionless. Gabe ran to her side, grabbed her hand and cried because he had just lost the love of his life. "I told you not to die, why do you have to risk your life everytime" he sobbed. The other wizards began crying too, even Natsu was broken. After a few minutes all of the wizards and angels who had fought in the battle came over to see what had happened, the angels were shocked at their Princess's fall in battle. Master Macrov stood on the rocks and began to speak "today we have fought bravely, we have lost many but they died for our survival. Without the power of the Heavan's this world may have been lost to us, but with our sacrifices and mst importantly the sacrifce of Lilith Princess of the Heavan's or better know to my family as (Y/N), she died to save a world which wasn't hers. She has saved Fairy Tail too many times and now she has helped save our world. We must remember her and the actions done today to preserve this world for the better". Everyone was now in tears, silence hung in the air with only sobs being heard. 

Your POV

Where am I? 

"Why did you have to leave?" 'Huh Gabe is that you?' All there is, is darkness around me. Suddenly a faded image comes into view and I see Gabe holding onto me. "Huh I guess I did die, well at least everyone is safe now". A  tear rolls down my cheek as I realise I will never be with them again and how i'll never be able to see Gabe again. "Princess of the Heavan's" a voice suddenly booms in the darkness and everything is surrounded in light. The light blinds my eyes as my vision adjusts to the light. "Princess of the Heavan's arise" the voice booms again. As my vision becomes clear I see a beautiful woman in front of me with her hair flowing, piercing gold and silver eyes. Her dress drapes like air aroun her body, i'm left in awe as I stand up to face her. "Princess Lilith you used the spell that is forbidden to be used unless an extreme situation arises" she looks at me with a stern yet gentle expression, "Yes I did, but it was for my family" I replied strongly, "but Princess they are not your actual family, why would you die for the sake of a world that is not your's, for your actions you have left your own world in turmoil over the loss of their only heir to the throne" she replies harshly causing my to wince. "b-but I had to save them, my world or not they are innocent people who did not deserve that fate, whether they are of my world or not is irrelevant we should all try to help those in danger no matter who they are" I reply quieter this time as I rethink my actions. "Do you not regret helping those people, you killed yourself for them, were they worth it?!" the once calm and graceful yelled causing a shiver to go down my spine. As all the thoughts went through my mind about my world, my father, Fairy Tail and Gabe I became concerned with the choice I had made, however I look back at faded image of Gabe holding my body and the wizards around us and I nod to myself. "I do not regret my decision and I would do it countless times if it meant that they would live, I may be the Princess of the Heavan's but I am also a Princess who will protect the light of the world and because of my actions I have protected the light in theirs!" I stood tall as I replied to the woman who merely smiled at my response.

"Lilith Princess of the Heavan's you are truely worthy of your title in your bravery and courage to protect the light. I feel glad to have met such a worthy girl of my powers" she replied in her calm tone again. I looked confused at her response "your powers?" I asked "I Marici, goddess of the heavan's, sun and light name you Lilith my successor and in doing so you shall recieve my powers and new life" she announced leaving my speechless. I looked around me and my body erupted into a series of light beams and orbs "I will fulfil by duties Marici, thankyou" I yelled in delight as my body was consumed by the light. 

No ones POV

Slowly everyone began to turn to walk back to the castle in Fiore. Fairy Tail and Gabe were the last to leave. Natsu walked over to Gabe "Gabe i'm sorry but she's gone, her life wasn't wasted but she wouldn't want to see you like this man she'd want you to smile" he said calmly to him. "I know but I just don't want her to go, I love her too much" he replied wiping his tears. He stood up and began walking away from Natsu. As everyone turned away an orb of light wooshed past Gabe towards (Y/N) causing everyone to follow it. The orb landed on (Y/N)'s forhead "L-Lilith" Gabe whispered as a swarm of light surrounded her body lifting her body into the air, everyone stood in awe as they saw what was happening. A giant burst of light caused everyone to squint, once the light despersed (Y/N) was left their shining, she was in her angel form but it was different. (look at image at start of chapter).

(Y/N) flew down and tackled Gabe into a hug "Gabe I missed you so much" she whispered as she cried into his shoulder. Gabe who was shocked at her new appearance quickly embraced her and began crying too "you idiot why did you do that" he said with fustration and relief in his voice. As the couple embraced and kissed each other the wizards and angels cheered for their guardian angel had returned.