Chapter 11 - The Eclipse Gate and the army of the Heavens

Your POV

After our farewell me and Gabe returned to the Kingdom of the Heavens to arrange our wedding. I chose my dress which was a wonderful ivory and flowed gracefully against my figure complimenting my curves, the veil was a beautiful lace with golden threads sewn in, but my favourite accessory is the golden tips that are added to my wings. Just wearing the dress makes me have butterflies about the wedding next month. After the fitting is complete I head back to my room to dress in my formal attire as it is time to recieve the concerns of the citizens in the great hall, I stop by Gabe's training grounds before I go and see him leading the army in their training, just seeing this side of him is enough to make my heart beat fast and a blush to dust on my cheeks. I walk to the great hall and sit on my throne and begin to listen to each of the citizens concerns and problems and help resolve them any way I can. Even though it's been a week in the Kingdom it's only around 2 days in the Earthland relm. So after my duties for the day are done I go to my orb room and see how Fairy Tail is doing, I cheer with excitement when I see that they have won the games however I uneasy feeling sets in for some reason as I observe them as though an evil is lurking.

The next day I return to the orb to check if the feeling of uneasiness has disapeared however what I see is far worse, my heart stops when I see it, I was assured of its destruction hundreds of years ago so how could it be there. I step away from the orb in fear and stutter "t-the Eclispse Gate". I know exactly what will come out of that gate, my father saw it's construction and where it linked to in time however he had always assured my that he had his men destroy it. I burst into his room out of breath "Father!" he looks at me in surprise, "I thought the Eclipse Gate was destroyed! Why is it in the relm of Earthland!" I yelled. My father merely looked at me and sighed "My child, I am afraid I have lied to you, the Eclipse Gate was a successful project and a powerful one too, I could not bare to destroy it because I thought that one day we could utilise it for our own victory's", I stubbled backwards at his confession, anger filled by body but it was soon filled with fear as I knew that the people of Earthland would try to open it without knowing they would be causing their own destruction. Without saying another word I ran to Gabe's training ground and told him what would happen, "Gabe, we cannot stop this I know but we can't just leave them to die they are my family!" I pleaded to him trying to convince him to follow me in taking the army to Earthland to fight the dragons. Gabe looked at me with both shock and pity "Lilith you cannot be serious, I mean yes this is a serious matter but we cannot risk the lives of our men for a relm that is not even ours" he replied symapthetically. I could see his point but I can't just stand back and watch my friends and family die. "Gabe, do not forget that I am still the general of this army, yes we risk losing some of our men but that they know because they risk their lives everytime they fight, we are going to Earthland and helping my friends". Gabe sighed, I turned to walk away thinking that he was taking me for a fool however as I did he hugged me from behind and rested his chin upon my head "I really wish you'd stop risking your life all the time, do you have any idea how mcuh anxiety you give me, what if something happened to you, i'd never be able to live with myself, just you leaving for so long and fighting and being hurt in those games was enough to make me want to run and protect you" he whispered buring his head in my shoulder. I turned around and touched his cheek "that's why we fight together" I whispered resting my forhead on his. "Okay then, lets do it, when do the men need to be prepared for?" Gabe questioned, now on board with the idea. "The gate has not yet been opened, but it is a set event in time meaning that it must happen, I have looked into the orb and seen that the dragons will come in 1 day from now, it isn't a lot of time but our men are ready enough" I stated realising the truth in the situation, in that there was very little time to ready the men, but we have to do it for the people of the relm. Gabe replied "okay then we don't have any time to waste" and with that he turned around and addressed the men with their orders and with that the Kingdom of Heaven got ready to go to war. 

Lucy POV

The gate shouldn't be opened. But it was too late, the humans had opened it, 7 dragons stormed out of the gate with future Rogue as their leader, the city was already in ruins and countless were already injured. Luckily the gate was closed thanks to mine and Yukio's celestial spirits meaning we only had 7 dragons not 1000. Everyone is fighting with all their might, i've never seen this many guilds fight together before, if we make it out alive it will be a story to tell. Oooo maybe if my house gets damaged my rent will drop, fingers crossed. The dragon slayers were struggling to take down a single dragon all of us were already exhusted and our powers dwindling fast, I don't think we can win this battle. 

Just as these thoughts circled my brain a blinding white light shone like the sun pierceing the shadows that engulfed the sky. Small shadows of wings could be seen coming from the light, everyone had stopped fighting, even the dragons, to observe the strange event taking place, suddenly battle cries could be heard and a glistening white army came down on winged horses some just using their own wings. At the head of the army I could make out a female figure who looked like (Y/N), "Army of the Heavan's this is your Princess, kill the dragons you see before you to send them back to their own time, help the wizards of Earthland and tend to the wounded" she shouts, with this the army stampeads in all directions helping us. As I marvel at the sight I whisper "she really is our guardian angel".