Chapter 7 - The Challenge

Your POV

Today was another all guild match. Lucy had volunteered to go into the water sphere. Everything was going well, sadly juvia got knocked out, the only logical reason is that she wanted to see Gray. Finally it was down to Lucy and Minerva, I was on the edge of my seat purely out of fear. I know Lucy is an exceptional wizard but Minerva plays dirty, I just hope Lucy will be okay. Everything is going well Lucy is firing shots at Minerva owever that bitch keeps on avoiding them, suddenly a white glow appears in the water and strikes Lucy causing her to scream in agony, I wince at the cry as it pains me to hear her like that. However that wasn't the end of it Minvera had stolen Lucy's keys meaning she had no way to defend herself. She took hit after hit with Minerva constantly burning her, me and the guild kept on screaming for her to stop and for the match to be over but due to them being suspended in the air there was no chance for it to be stopped. Finally the ref blew the whistle and Minvera held Lucy by the neck out of the sphere, she dropped her, Natsu and gray ran to Lucy to catch her but I was faster and caught her leaving a lot of people shocked at my speed, I didn't care though as I had to get Lucy to the infirmary to heal her. Wendy and Chelia came to heal her but I know that it wouldn't be enough. I picked up Lucy to take her to the infirmary but those Sabertooth bastards stood in my way, "Move" I said through gritted teeth trying to hold back my powers from killing them on the spot. "Oh look at the weak little Fairy's, can't even fight properly, and show us some respect weakling" Minerva gloated in front of me. "Hey-" the rest of team natsu tried to defend but I cut them off  "I said move you bastards!", I shouted my eyes turning gold once again and the wind picking up around me. The whole staduim looked on in awe of the scene unfolding in the arena. "Ha, the little fairy thinks she is so intimidating, you really think you can take on all of us you bitch" Sting spat at me. My anger only rose but I managed to get my eyes back to normal, "try me, I can easily take on your poor excuse for a team". I pushed past them finally as Lucy was still in my arms. As I was leaving the arena I heard the ref announce "Okay all teams back to your stands it's time for the next match". Peace was once again restored in the arena as I took Lucy to the infirmary. I healed all her wounds quickly however it came at a cost as her injuries were so sevre I had to include my blood in the medicine. I cut my wrist leaving my golden blood to drip into the bottle, luckily I was alone so no one saw. I quickly bandaged my arm up and gave the medicine to Lucy. The minute she took it her wounds healed and she looked content in her sleep. I knew someone was after her so I stayed with her to protect her, for the rest of the day I heard multiple cheers and boos from above making me curious as to what was going on. 

Time Skip

A day had passed and the games end was closing in, so far Fairy Tail and Sabertooth were very close in the leaderboard. However I was still yet to compete which angered me greatly as I wanted to show what I was capable of, as well as show those shitting Sabertooths that us "weak fairies" were in fact far stronger than they could ever be. Erza had defeated 100 monsters, Cana had used Fairy Glitter and so many others in the guild had gained us respect in the arena. The last match had just ended when the judges made an announcement. "Now as i'm sure you are aware some people are yet to compete in the game sincluding a very passionate memeber of the current second place, Fairy Tail!" the crowd errupted in cheers which mad eme happy. "As i'm sure you are aware earlier this weak this exact Fairy challenged the guil Sabertooth after the beating of Lucy Heartfeilia, after much delibertation we have decided to grant her this wish as she is yet to compete in the games and aren't we all curious of her true power", once again the crowd cheered in response. The whole of my guild looked shocked at the announcement but I could only smile as this is what I waited for. I made my way down to the arena and walked out, blinded by the light, as I walked out I saw Minerva, Sting, Rogue, Rufus and Orga standing in the centre smiling at me evily. 'They won't even know what hit them' I thought as I came to face them. "If Sabertooth wins the match they will get 20 points however in the rare event that (Y/N) wins then we shall award her 50 points, 10 for each Sabertooth member!" Chapiti announced. "Hey Fairy" Sting smirked, "Let's make a deal of our own, if we win you have to leave Fairy Tail and die" I was slghtly taken aback by his deal but I didn't let it show "And if I win you must never call Fairy Tail weak again and give us the respect we had 7 years ago" I replied just as boldly. "Deal" Sabertooth said in unison. "Okay on the buzzer the match will begin" Chapiti said. "5-4-3-2-1" the crowd chanted. "BUZZZZ". 

'Let the show begin'.