Chapter 16 - Gifts and Goodbyes

Your POV

The ceremony had ended and me and Gabe had gone back to our bedroom to retrive the gifts for the wizards, for each of the wizards I had prepared a little gift box which contained their individual gifts. Me and Gabe returned to the throne room where the wizards waited anxiously, we stepped to our thrones and sat down with the gifts beside me. All eyes were on me as I spoke "thankyou guys for coming today it meant a lot to have you here celebrating with me" I smiled at them earning a smile from the them in return "you may be curious as to why I requested your presence after the corination and that is because I have a gift for each of you as a token of my thanks to you all" I said whilst gesturing to the gifts beside me, "Master Macrov if you could accept the first gift which is for you and all the members of fairy tail" I said as Master Macrov ascended the stairs towards me "to you I give this pendant which allows us to talk to one another and summon me if you need whether Fairy Tail is in trouble or if you just need me for anything haha all you must do if touch the gemstone in the center of the pendant and call my name and I will be there immediatly" I said to the old man, "thankyou (Y/N) I will keep this with me always, I cannot thankyou enough for all you have done for our guild and our relm" he replied bowing his head "please master do not bow to me for I am one of children after all haha" I giggled as he walked back to the others. 

"Next is a gift for Gray" I said which caused Gray to come to my side "Gray for you I was a bit stuck on what to give you but after some thought and going through my libary I came across this book" I said whilst handing Gray the book which caused his eyes to bulge out of his head "a-are you ure (Y/N)?! The book of Ice Dragon slayer magic?!" he half yelled which caused everyones jaws to sink to the ground "yes Gray it is yours, I've seen you fight and whilst you are already powerful, a few extra spells never hurt anyone" I winked leaving him stumbling back down the stairs in shock and happiness 'and it will make his and Natsu's fights more interesting' I thought to myself giggling. 

"Erza and Lucy could you come up together?" I asked, soon Lucy and Erza were infront of me "Now Erza I thought i'd add to your armour collection by giving you the offical knight of the kingdom of the heavans armour, similar to mine with your very own set of wings attached to it which are fully functioning" I said as Erza was for once lost for words leaving her to run and hug me which hurt a bit with her being in full armour but I returned it smiling as I did "thankyou Lilith I will treasure this gift" she said releasing the hug. "Now Lucy I know that you are a celestial wizard and have the majority of the golden keys and  I sadly do not have the others to complete your collection however I will give you this key" I said pulling out a sapphire key "oh my god (Y/N)?! A sapphire key? I've never seen one before!" Lucy yelled causing me to laugh "and the reason for that being is there aren't any accept this one which I made, it is the key to my horse Pegasus who as you know is a constellation so therefore can be made into a key, I must warn you though he is a bit shy with new people so just give him a sugar cube to ease the tension and he'll surely have a contract with you but sadly you can't use him if I need him for battles but he will tell you this don't worry" I said with a smile as she took the key from me shaking with excitment. 

"Now finally the dragon slayers, Sting, Rogue, Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel, could you all come up here as your gifts are the same" The slayers stood in front of me, anticipation clear on their faces, I clicked my fingers and  red (natsu) , blue (wendy), black (rogue) , silver (gajeel) and white (sting)  orbs came from the boxes and hovered infront of the repsective slayer. "these orbs are very special as they were given to me for you by your dragons" I said calmly which casued all the dragon slayers to go bug eyed in shock "b-but why would they give thes to you (Y/N)? How did you know them?" Natsu stuttered out which caused the slayers to all nod in agreement as they looked at me impatiently. "On the day they left you all they came to my relm and told me that I would meet you all one day and once I was Queen I must give you these orbs which all contain messages for you because they knew that by the time we met you'd all be old enough to fully understand the messages, they also said that once you've heard the indiviual messages you should put the orbs together for something special to happen", I replied calmly letting the information sink in to the dragon slayers heads. They all nodded at the same time and came in for a hug which I gladly accepted. 

Natsu POV

I can't believe Igneel left a message for me, once I came down the stairs I touched the flame symbol which was on the orb which caused a bright light to erupt from it and engulfed me in a clouded place. Igneels face appeared before me which caused me to break down in happiness from seeing my dads face again. "Natsu my son, if you're seeing this then you've met Lilith and are old enough to see the message. I'm so sorry I left you all those years ago but it was important I did otherwise you may not have become the wizard I knew you'd be. Whilst you have surely faced struggles in the past i'm sad to say you're toughest challenge is soon coming with some dark news coming with it, I cannot tell you what that is but when you find out stay strong my son for it doesn't change you are or what you'll become and you must remember this. I love you my son and always will but treasure the family you have now just as much as you do me, see you soon." He said leaving me speechless "s-see you soon?" I questioned as the light became bright again blinding me slightly, the light faded and I was back in the throne room with everyone looking confused at what just happened "Natsu what the hell?! There was a bright light and suddenly you and all the other slayers dissapeared! What happened?!" Gray yelled but I looked a the other slayers and saw tears in their eyes "We saw our parents" was all I said as I walked towards the other slayers and we put our orbs together which caused them to hover in the air and each contain a number, all of us were perplexed as to what was happening until we saw the numbers counting down "see you soon" we all said in unison whilst looking at the countdown. 

No ones POV

After the whole ordeal with the dragons messages everyone was saying their goodbyes to Lilith and Gabe with tears in their eyes, all the girls swarmed Lilith in a bear hug bringing her to the ground laughing with tears in her eyes "come back to us soon Lilith we will miss you!" Lucy cried into Liliths shoulder as Wendy said "yeah and you got to bring your future kids to meet us because then they can be part of fairy tail too!" she said with a gleam in her eyes which made Lilith blush at the thought of her and Gabes future together "definatly" she replied smiling. The male wizards all shook Gabes hand whilst saying their goodbyes trying to hold in their tears "Look after her Gabe, you're lucky to have her ya know" Natsu said as he shook Gabes hand looking over at Lilith, Gabe merely looked at his beautiful wife and replied smiling "I really am". 

Everyone left the relm of the heavans with a smile on their faces and the dragon slayers wondering what will happen when their dragons do return and if it will be as happy as they want it to be. 

THE END

Authors Note

Hey everyone thankyou so much for reading my story but sadly it has come to an end. I've enjoyed writing this story so much and whilst some gave me hate for some parts it didn't stop me from wanting t finish it. All the reads it's gotten amazes me as I thought no one would ever read my story but seeing you all comment and read it made me so happy beyond belief. Thankyou all so much again and I hope you enjoyed this last chapter, it may not be the best and I apologise for that but I hope it's okay haha xxxxxxx Love you all, i'm planning my next story which will either be more fairy tail or maybe something else, guess you're gunna have to stick around to see xxx