Chapter 12 - For my family

AUTHORS NOTE! Hey everyone sorry for not updating in so long but i've been swamped with exams and deadlines but it's all over now so I can start writing again x Thankyou all for liking and reading the story it makes me overjoyed to see so many people reading it, over 3K reads so far! x

Your POV

As my and my army came through the heavans gate I saw the carnage that layed in front of us. The city was in ruins with fires everywhere, dragons rampaging throughout. Luckily Lucy and her spirits had closed the gate meaning that only 7 got through, but still, 7 too many. I ordered the troops to fight with the wizards and tend to the wounded. Just as I was assessing the next plan of action Gabe came flying over "Lilith the men have been dispatched we've put 100 with every dragon" he said, I looked out to see my men fighting and dying "okay, Gabe I want you to help with the girls with the Green dragon by the gate, i'm going to help Natsu with future Rogue because if we take him down and the gate everything will be okay" I said in a calm tone. Gabe just looked at me shocked and scared "No! I won't let you, what if you die Lilith you are the future Queen as well as my soulmate I won't let you risk you're life like this!" he shouted at me making me slightly surpirsed but also sad. A dark expression came over me as I said "Gabe I have too, they are my family I can't just let them die like this" he looked at me perplexed as I continued but now with a smile on my face "and it takes more than a dragon to kill me" I winked with a smirk as I flew off towards Natsu. 

Natsu POV

This bastard, he hurt my friends, my family he will die. I know he is Rogue but he's his evil side so it's okay to kill him right? Now that (Y/N) had come to help it looked like we could actually win this thing which made me even more determined to win. Just as I dodged one of Future Rogue's attacks I saw a flash of light coming in from behind me and towards Future Rogue taking him out. The flash then came next to me and I saw (Y/N) in her angel form 'god Gabe got lucky!' was all I thought. She turned to look at me with her piercing golden eyes "Hey Natsu! I thought i'd come and help you with this idiot" she smirked. "Lets go (Y/N)!" I yelled as I ran towards Future Rogue with a fire ball in my hands as she followed with her angle magic. 

After a long while it seemed like this fight was going no where, me, (Y/N) and even Future Rogue were out of breath, tired and bruised. It looked like this was going to turn out a stalemate, most of my magic is drained, I think I only have one hit left. I looked down to see everyone fighting hard but it looked like we were on the losing side with (Y/N)'s troops depleating and the wizards losing energy. I looked over at (Y/N) to see her bloodied and bruised and her outfit slightly ripped, I could tell though that she wasn't done yet. But neither was I, I can beat him with just one more hit.....

Your POV

'I'm so tired' was all I was thinking, I felt like I could just collapse from my injuries. I looked at Natsu who was equally bloodied and bruised and I could tell he couldn't go on much longer. The scene down there wasn't much better, everyone was still fighting with everything they had but the dragons barely had a scratch. Suddenly a burst of fire flashed by me, I saw Natsu run past me powers blazing as he stampeaed towards Future Rogue who was just standing up, "Natsu no!" I yelled but it was too late Natsu had tackled Future Rogue off of the dragon and they were hurtling towards the ground. And before I could do anything Natsu was dead........ 

..........

........

.........

...........

..........

.............

.........

*Flash*

......

.......

.......

I opened by eyes startled by what I just saw. I looked beside me to see Natsu next to me again on the dragon. 'Was that a time spell just now?' I thought as the flash forward I just saw seemed clearer, I looked at Natsu who seemed to have the same confused facial expression. I knew I had to stop him before it happened again, I used my angel powers to communticate telepathically with him 'Natsu don't run at him okay, I have an idea', he just looked at me strangly 'but (Y/N) if i don't everyone dies'. 'Natsu I have a plan, but you have to trust me' I looked at him sternly 'Okay (Y/N), I trust you just dont do anything stupid'. I nodded but deep inside I knew what I was about to do was stupid but if it was for my family, for this world I would do it. I signalled Gabe to come over 'Gabe come and take Natsu off this dragon and get out of here' no sooner had I communicated to him he was here and picking Natsu up, Natsu began to yell "(Y/N)! I told you not to do anything stupid!", I just smiled at him and nodded at Gabe 'I'll be okay, it takes more than a dragon to kill me remeber' I whispered to him. He and Natsu flew away and I stood facing Future Rogue. "And so the little angel decided to be the hero huh? Well sorry Princess it's not that type of story" he smirked as he sent a powerful bolt of dark magic towards me, it was hard to block but I flew up in the air just in time. "You little bitch come back down here!" he yelled as I hovered over him, I knew there was only one thing I could do to win this battle. I closed my eyes and chanted "Light of the world come to me, be my shield and my weapon, help destroy the darkness I see before me to save those that I love", no sooner had I finised the incantation I was engulfed in white light, my wings shimmered gold and white with silver tips at the end, my eyes were now gold and silver too showing how the light of the world was now inside me. I thought of Gabe, Fairy Tail, my father and the worlds I loved so much as I hurtled myself towards Future Rogue on the Dragon. The impact forced the Dragon downwards towards the Eclipse Gate, I knew that this would destroy the gate and the Dragons would return to their own time, it was the only choice. My final thought was of Gabe 'I guess I couldn't keep my self alive i'm so sorry' i thought as a tear ran down my cheek.

Gabe POV

It all happened so fast. I saw Lilith being engulfed by a bright light, it was at the moment I knew she had performed that  spell, my whole face turned white as I saw her plummet the the ground "Lilith!" I screamed but it was too late as the earth shook from the impact.

No ones POV

The earth shook from the impact, dust flew up into the air as the Eclipse Gate came crushing down with the Dragon, Future Rogue and (Y/N). Everything was silent and then as the dust cleared the Dragons were slowly begining to turn into little orbs of light. Everyone began to scream and cheer in delight over the victory. Fairy Tail met up with one another celebrating that the end of the world didn't happen. However this joy was short lived as Gabe and Natsu came pushing through the crowds to the Fairy Tail group. "Where's (Y/N)!"  "Where is Lilith!" Gabe and Natsu yelled leaving everyone confused "Sh-She came down with the Dragon, she used a spell only to be used by the angles in extreme circumstances" Gabe explained, painic and pain in hhis voice. Everyone turned pale as they ran towards the rubbled gate. The dust was clearing and there on top of the rocks was (Y/N), limp and lifeless.