Chapter 2 - Tenrou

Erza POV

We had just defeated Hades and his guild. We were all beaten and bruised. Me and the others were walking back to the ship when suddenly the ground trembled and a horrific shriek pierced my ears. I looked up and a giant shadow loomed over the island. My face as well as the rest of the guilds filled with fear as it was there, in front of us. Acnologia. We all gave it everything we had but that bastard wasn't going down. 

Suddenly we saw Master Mavis wandering onto the beach. She smiled at us with a calm expression, it somehow reassured us. The beast saw her and went for her. Before any of us could react a bright light came crashing down with great force. Once the sand cleared I saw a girl around our age with long blonde hair and w-wings?! She flew up into the air and started battling the dragon, she was amazing she would certainly put my skills to the test. "Mavis do it, DO IT NOW!!!" she yelled with worry laced in her voice. The guild suddenly all held hands as if we were being controlled and I could feel our powers and stength joining. Mavis was chanting something that I couldn't understand. Then we were immersed in a light.

Your POV

I looked around me, Tenrou was gone as though it was never there. But I felt their presence so I knew the spell had worked. I had defeated Acnolgia in the process, the black dragon had burst into small orbs of light after my final blow hit its heart. Me and Mavis went back up to heavan knowing we had succeeded. Once back in the realm of the angels I told Mavis to go and tell the rest of the guild what had happened and that the others will return when the time is right. However she is not to tell them of my existance or my involvement in the event. 

Time Skip - 2 years later

I watched as fairy tail struggled, it broke my heart however I had messed with their lives enough and I knew that they could handle it as they were strong and they could over come anything. 

Time Skip - 4 years later (1 year before they come back)

"Lilith you will be taking over the throne soon, I want you to experience the world more so that you can become and even better ruler. You have 2 years until you are 21. At which time you will marry Gabriel the boy I chose for you and the kingdom at birth, as well as be crowned Queen of the realm of the angels", father suddenly announced during dinner. Although i've known that my crowning and marriage are coming up I was never expecting him to let me leave the kingdom for so long. "Thankyou so much Dad" I squealed excitedly as I jumped onto him. 

I knew exactly where I was going to go. I was going to go to Fairy Tail and join them, their family.