Chapter 6 - Mysterious events

Your POV

Day two of the games. Natsu and Gajeel had just finished their match, the guild was still recovering from their wonderful speech about strength. That'll show Sabertooth what we are made of. I turn to look at the Sabertooth box and see Jiemma about to lose it, 'Sting's gunna be in a whole pile of shit but then again that's what happens when you join a power hungry guild' was the only thought to cross my mind. As the day continued my joy continued, i've never been so happy in my life, fairy Tail were slowly showing people that we are the best guild. I felt like a proud mum. However this joy was short lived as I found out people are after Lucy, those people are Raven Tail supposidly, however I don't believe this, I feel as though they have a different objective. I have to keep an eye on Lucy. 

The day came to an end. On our way back to the inn my head started to hurt, it was nothing to worry about just a call from home. I waited until everyone was drinking the night away before I snuck out of the guild. I got to a secluded area of town and recited "I Lilith, Princess of the realm of Heavan here by summon my horse Pegasus", my eyes glowed gold as by angelic power was briefly awakened. A swarm of golden orbs surround the area and revealed my horse Pegasus. "Pegasus!" I yelled in delight as I missed him very much as I hadn't seen him for nearly 2 years which felt like forever as time moves differently in Earth Land. "My lady it is good to see you again" Pegasus replied whilst bowing. 

Back at inn

Lucy POV

Everyone was drinking with joy after todays success. Team Natsu were around one of the tables discussing todays events when suddenly my keys suddenly began to GLOW?! I got my keys and saw that my key for Pegasus was glowing a blinding silver light, 'normally its a golden glow whats going on?' I thought. Suddenly Leo appeared in front of the table "Lucy, Pegasus suddenly dissapeared, me and the other spirits are unsure why did you summon him?" Leo asked, concern laced in his voice. "No, I have not summoned him and his light is silver, what does it mean?" I asked even more worried that my spirits don't know the cause. "it means he's being summoned by someone other than yourself", my eyes widened at this statement "w-what how can someone summon my spirits?!". "They will have to have a substancial amout of natural power and previous contact with the spirit" Leo replied, "Okay, can you track him Leo" I asked in a more serious tone as I wanted to know who or what was summoning my spirits. "yes I can, his scent is quite strong due to this sudden summoning". Me and the team followed Leo out of the town and into a very quite and eerie place. Suddenly Leo stops signalling for us to be quiet. We stopped by a building, peering around the side only to see something we never expected. (Y/N) and Pegasus!

Your POV

"So Pegasus how is everything back home?" I asked. "Well the army is still following your regime well and Gabe is guiding them expertly, your father anticipates your arrival as your birthday is almost upon us and the events that follow" Pegasus replied in his formal tone. "Is Gabe okay? How has he been these past years?" I replied, I was nervous that my fiancee would be tired of me due to my departure. "Your highness do not fret, one of the main reasons I am here is because he wished me to give you this", Pegasus summoned a silver envelope with the royal crest on the back, I opened it up and read "My dearest Lilith, only a few weeks until our marriage, I miss you greatly and I can't wait to see you again. Love you, Gabe x", my heart stopped when I read this, he still loves me and that's all I needed to know. But it only brought me back to reality, I have to leave soon, my time is almost up. I pulled an envelope from my cloak and handed it to Pegasus to give to Gabe, "Thankyou my lady he will be most greatful to recieve this, you may call me any time you are in danger or need to pass on a message", "hold it Pegasus remeber what I told you" I quickly intergected before he could leav. "Yes my lady, you made me promise that if their is damger and I must choose between you and Miss Lucy my loyalty is to her so she is my top priority t save" Pegasus replied, "good, now you better follow that" I replied as he glowed returning back to the spirit world, "See you soon" I said smiling happily. Once he was gone I said "Okay time to get back to the inn before anyone knows I am gone" and with that I used my light powers to get back to the inn as fast as possible.

Lucy POV

We watched them converse, suddenly I saw Pegasus give (Y/N) a letter, (Y/N) read it, she smiled and looked like she was about to cry. I couldn't make sense of the situation at all. After some time both (Y/N) and Pegasus left leaving me and the rest of the team bemused. "I knew something wasn't right about her" Erza suddenly said breaking the silence. "Wait you mean you've suspected her for a while?!" Gray asked. "Yes I always sensed she had greater power than she was letting on, and this summoning of Lucy's spirits proves my suspicions correct". "So who is she?" I asked wanting to get to the bottom of this. "I am afraid I must leave you Lucy, if I am to say anything now my head will be on the line" Leo suddenly stated and dissapeared. "W-what?! Just who is she that even Leo would be scared of the power she holds?". "I don't know but we must keep and eye on her, however the events we witnessed tonight must stay between our team, no one can know understood" Erza stated leaving us scared, "Y-y-yes maam" we all replied in unison. With that we all went back to the inn and acted like nothing had happened, we have to wait for (Y/N) to make the next move.