Chapter 8 - Everything comes into the light

Your POV

The match began, I moved first, my body shone like light and I whizzed like a blur to Orga "Fist of the Gods" I muttered and with that I punched Orga to the arena wall knocking him unconsious. To me the action was slow however to everyone else it appeared as though I had teleported and knocked him out within milliseconds. The whole crowd errupted with cheers, I looked over to my guild who were shocked but cheering as well, however team Natsu gave me weird looks but I didn't let this concern me as there were 4 other wizards who needed their ass's beating first. 

Rufus was next to attack, he used his memory make magic on me but I easily dodged it gracefully, "mirror of light" i yelled and his magic was reflected back at him, he managed to dodge it but that was the point, whilst his guard was off I summoned him in front of me and kicked him to the wall whilst in the air, one kick after another I called him back to me and kicked him again until there were little  Rufus prints lining the wall of the arena. Rufus fell to the floor unconsious, "(Y/N) has taken out Rufus! No one expected this Fairy to have such power, this fight is only going to get more interesting, it may be the fight of the century!" Chapiti yelled only getting the audience more fired up. 

I stopped and looked at a quaking Minerva "Stupid little bitch, you can't keep this up for long, I will kill you!", I merely laughed back "Really? Well Minerva I still have a few tricks up my sleeve and luckily i was saving them for you". I reached my hand up into the air causing a pentagram of light to surround me "I call apon my sword Excalibar!", with a flash my golden sword floated in front of me. I looked up to see Gray with an exasperated face 'bless him he thought it was his sword'. I grabbed it just as Minerva sent one of those hot white burns towards me, I easily delfected it with my sword causing it to smash into the arena wall, however I did recieve a few cuts from the rubble that came off it causing me to bleed slightly. "Really Minerva that old party trick?" I mocked as I wiped my face clean of the blood and proceeded to float above her and swing my sword. With the effortless swing the sword amplified my power and caused the ground to split and cut Minerva. Sting and Rogue tried to intervene "Hold up boys I'll get to you later" and with that I smoothly swept my hand over them and sent them flying back. I sent my sword back and stood in the centre of the arena. I stood with my arms apart and head up "light of the heavans and earth I summon you to take judgement on the being I see before me, judge her as you may but her life still belongs to this world" I chanted, (I can't kill her i'm still an angel after all) as I was chanting lights swarmed me and a wind was created due to the power being summoned, I looked at Minerva who was now shivering with fear in her eyes. "This is what i am made of Minerva, learn the power of Fairy Tail" and with that the orbs of my light surrounded her causing her to fall unconsious. 

My guild cheered louder than everyone which made me happy. I waved to the arena only to have my attention bought back to the fight. "Hey Fairy don't forget the Twin Dragon Slayers" I turned my attention to them, they were in full dragon force, power radiating off them. "Oh boys, don't worry I didn't forget about you, and I see that you have shown your true powers without my knowledge" I replied mockingly. "Don't think we will be as easily beaten as the rest of our team", "Well boys it's not fair if only you guys get to show your true forms, it's only fair if I get to too". "(Y/N) is not even at full power?! How can this wizard still have magic to spare, who is she?!" Chapiti yelled over the speakers. I stood once again in the middle of the arena "oh it's been a while since I could do this" I said with a smile plastered on my face. "I Lilith, Princess of the Heavans summon my true form, strip me of my human form and return my to the full power of my birth" and with that my golden eyes were back with my long silver hair and heavenly armour, but most importantly by wings were back. Oh how I had missed my wings and the feeling of flight. The whole audience was quiet. Everyone was shocked. "THE PRINCESS OF THE HEAVANS?!" the King suddenly yelled. "Hey everyone" I winked and continued to fight. 

Erza POV

I couldn't believe it, "it was (Y/N), (Y/N) saved us that day and has been ever since" I said out loud. The whole guild turned to look at me with a shocked expression as though everything had been put into place. "Yes it was Lilith or as you know her (Y/N) who saved you at Tenrou, she has been looking at Fairy Tail for a long time, she foresaw your deaths at Tenrou and divised the plan to save you but of course the cost was you were transported away for 7 years. However she was able to kill Acnologia and joined Fairy Tail to look over you personally, though her time is almost up it seems." Mavis suddenly interjected as if answering all our questions at once, everything; Pegasus, why I sensed so much power from her and her familiarity, everything came into light. The whole guild stared in awe as we watched her fight.

Your POV

Sting and Rogue over came the initial shock and were back in their fighting stances. They were the first to attack with Rogue and Sting turning into a shadow and light. They came at me quickly which made me recieve I punch in the stomach and kick in the head which untimatly led to me flying to the wall. However it would take more than that to keep me down. I flew up into the sky and drew in the sun light and expelled it towards them causing a hole to appear in the ground. Once at the bottom they released their ultimate spell upon me which I knew would be hard to deflect so instead I took it head on. "Power of the heavans I summon you to give me strength as Lilith, Princess of the Heavans I request your power in this moment" with that my whole body burst into light and immense power, power that I had never experienced before surged through my body. As the dragon slayers attack came rocketing towards me, my power was projected towards the attack and nulified it as well as knocking into the dragon slayers. The arena was enloped in dust causing a suspense to fall over the crowd. The dust cleared revealing all three of us standing, however Sting and Rogue fell leaving me the victor. Everyone was estatic, my team jumped from the box to lift me up and congratulate me. Fairy Tail was 1st in the Grand Magic Games and the strongest guild in Fiore once again. However during the celebration in the arena the sky opened up to reveal a blinding golden light, Pegasus was riding down with someone on his back. As my horse grew closer the person was no longer a mysterious silhouette. Only one word left my mouth as tears began to form in my eyes

"Gabe!"