Chapter 14 - The Party and The Big Day

Your POV

I had made it, I was alive to be with those I loved and cared for. After spending a few days in the infirmary to double check everything was okay because you know I did technically die and all I was set free. Tonight was the night of the grand party for all the wizards who fought in the games and against the dragons, I was overjoyed that everyone was still alive and well after what had happened. I was in the Fairy Tail tavern getting ready, with Gabe waiting outside for me. I slipped on my floor length dress which slinked down my body complimnting my figure, the midnight blue dress was embellished with floral embroidery (see picture above)and a few sparkles here and there the neckline was low enough that my symbol which I shared with Gabe (white and gold wings) was on show - i'm not one for big puffy ballgowns afterall despite being a Princess. I fixed my crown on my head and curled my hair so it fell in loose ringlets onto my shoulders, I decided to keep my wings out for the party so I decorated them with silver tips at the top of them which then had silver chains coming off them. Once I was ready I met with Gabe who looked very handsom in his matching midnight blue suit and silver embelishments, I slight blush creeped onto both our cheeks when we saw eachother - just because we were getting married didn't mean we didn't act like little kids with butterflies in their stomachs when they saw the one they liked. Even though we weren't married yet he was wearing his little crown which suited him very well, he really looked like a prince, my prince. "Lilith you look beautiful tonight" Gabe said as he kissed my cheek "I'm so glad you're alive" he whispered in my ear after the kiss which made me smile uncontrolably, "I'm glad to be alive too because I can be with you again" I replied placing a kiss on his lips which made him erupt in a blush the same colour as Erzas hair which made me giggle. "Shall we go my princess" he bowed jokingly as he placed his hand out for me to take "of course me prince" I replied giggling with happiness as we set off for the castle. 

 ~ At the party ~

Lucy's POV

The party was in full swing but I haven't seen Natsu, Gabe or (Y/N) anywhere, 'I hope they come soon' I thought as I made my way around the party. Everyone was having fun with previously rivaling guilds laughing like old friends which bought a smile to my face. Jellal was dancing with Erza, Juvia finally persuaded Gray for a dance which made me giggle and of course Levy and Gajeel were dancing but refusing to look at one another due to them both blushing furiously. Suddenly trumpets rang out through the hall and a voice boomed out "presenting the King of Fiore" everyone fell silent in anticipation but soon facepalmed as they saw Natsu strut out onto the balcony wearing the crown, with Master Macrov losing his soul at the sight. Everyone began laughing as poor Kabo "the real king" was jumping tirlessly trying to get the crown from him. Finally Natsu gave up the crown and joined the rest of us on the floor level. The king cleared his throat and began to speak "wizards of Fiore I thank you for your brave fight and sacrifices for the sake of this world, without all of your help none of us would be here right now celebrating. Everyone raise a glass to all of you" he said full of pride as everyone cheered. "Now" he bellowed grabbing everyones attention again "I would like to welcome two more special guests, includin one who beat death itself to help save our world despite it not being their own, Princess Lilith future Queen of the Heavens and soon to be Prince Gabe of the Heavans" everyone cheered as the golden doors opened to reveal (Y/n) and Gabe, I swooed at the sight of their cuteness and envied their relatioship because to me it was goals. (Y/N)'s dress was beautiful as were her wins which glisened in the light of the ballroom. Everyone applauded as they walked out, both smiling ear to ear. After their entrance they joined everyone in the party and we all drank and danced the night away.

3 weeks later

Your POV

Me and Gabe returned to the realm of the Heavans after the party to plan the last pieces of our wedding. Today was the day, I stood in my bedroom with my maids preparing my dress, hair and makeup. Butterflies swarmed my tummy in anticipation of getting married to Gabe today. My dress was lace and flowed down my body, my veil had pieces of lace around the edges with my crown underneath it attatched to my plaited hair. My wings were tipped with gold and golden chains with pearls which draped down the feathers. Soon I was ready and I made my way to the ceremony hall. I stood behind the grand golden door. I took a deep breath "it's now or never" I whispered as the golden doors opened to reveal a bright light, I once again held my breath and stepped forward.

Authors Note: Hey everyone so sorry for the slow update, I know the chapter isn't the best i'm so sorry  :( I hope you can all forgive me.