Chapter 5: just a dream?

Your pov:

After about an hour you stopped crying. You didn't know why you dreamed about cutting you haven't cut in years. Oh well... You got up and put on a red tank top than you put a yellow sweater over your shirt, and put in some blue jeans with blue Convers you brushed your hair, brushed you teeth and looked in the mirror. 'Your ugly, fat, useless.' You though your ounce Amber eyes are now a mustard like yellow, and the color in them looked like they always hid behind a shadow. You remember the first time someone said your eyes started to show your emotion.

Flashback: 

You were texting blue your best friend

Blue: I miss you so much

You: I miss you to :(

Blue: I haven't seen you in so long send me a picture of yourself

You: sure :)

After you sent her picture you just took of yourself she didn't text you for a couple of minutes

Blue: (your name) are you ok?

You: yeah why?

Blue: your eyes..

You: what about my eyes

Blue: their dull...

End of flash back:

You started to cry,but stopped.  You missed her, your fingers started to play with a necklace that was once blue's on one side it said love on the other side it read Aimer... she moved.. they said they were just going on a vacation, they said that they would be back. SHE said they would be back! You slammed your hands on the counter tears streaming down your face like a never ending river. "(Your name) your gonna be late for school" your dad yelled 'crap' you thought if you were late your dad would be so mad...he would beat you up, but only if mom wasn't here. You wipe away your tears and run down stairs and out the door. You literally jumped on your bike and rode to school as fast as you could. The rest of the day was a blur. As the last bell of school went off you put all of your stuff in your locker and started to walk away until people started to crowd me strangers,bullies, and even my friends they were all around me. Laughing. Calling me fat,ugly,stupid and more it was all just sounds blending in to each other until one word caught my attention.Clumsy. this also must be about me tripping and landing on my face in 3rd period. I started to cry and I ran into the janitors closet and I pulled out a blade from my pocket. Rolled my sleeve up of my sweater the blade almost touch my skin but then I remembered this was just like my dream.I stopped. You rolled your sleeve up, put the blade back in your pocket and quietly sang a song to yourself "maybe maybe the ship I slowly sinking. They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling. Their all around me circling like vultures. They wanna break me and wash away me colors. Take me high and ill sing oh, you make everything okay,okay,okay,Kay,okay,okay we are one in the same oh you take all of the pain away,away,away,way,away,away save me if I become my demons. I can not stop this sickness taking over it seeks control and drags me into no where. I need you help i can't fight this forever. I know you watching I can feel you ok there. Take me high and ill sing oh you make everything thing okay,okay,okay,Kay,okay,okay we are one in the same oh you take all of the pain away,away,away,way,away,away save me if I become my demons." You stop you hear someone walking then someone opens the door you though it would be the janitor. But it was someone you least expected. "Hi (your name)"

A/N you happy now I made it extra long. my fingers hurt. I need ideas.

EDIT: yes the thing about blue really happened to me her name was blue and she said she was going on a vacation but they never came back they left most of thier stuff behind and there was a note that said all of this stuff goes to my family... and my mom found a note that blue wrote about her father abusing her and that she left that necklaces for me( yes that necklace that i described is real and I'm wearing it write now as a matter of fact)