Chapter 12:Tiny Box Tim

Your pov:

I woke up. Again I was in my room but on the floor, with a gash in my stomach I got up and went to the shower. I washed my hair and my body the gash was really deep. So when I got out of the shower I bandaged my stomach some more, and rebadged the rest of my body. I was broken my whole body and my mind. I could be dead right now, but no I had to live through all of that. I regret fighting Bonnie now I could have just went with that. I can't believe I used to be friends with the kid inside of him. After i was done I thought about cutting, but then I realized my wrists were to damaged. So I got up and started watching doctor who i watched most of them, but i got up to the tenth doctor. Then my alarm for work went off. I got up,got in my outfit and sneeked  out the window down a tree. When I got there I got a text message from the manager. It said ' you got a new co-worker his name is mark.' I realized I got the text message hours ago. "Crap I'm late" I walked into the pizzeria, and then walked into the door when I got a small box thrown at myself . "Tiny box Tim protect me!!" He said, panicked. "It's ok mark it me (y/n) your co-worker." "Oh, can you give me back tiny box Tim."  "Ok?" I said. I handed him 'Tim' the box "well hello" I said " oh hi watch out for the demons!" "I know, I know" 

~Time Skip Brought To You By Tiny Box Tim~

It's was 2am and nothing bad yet until...you guessed it Bonnie grabbed me and covered my mouth I went with it I didn't really care about life. But it was kinda funny when I heard mark yell "ahh, (y/n) where are you??!??!?! Tiny box Tim go find her!!.  Then I saw him throw the box in the hallway . Bonnie led me to the show stage. He let go of my mouth. "Why didn't you fight back?" "Because I don't really care if I die or not." His eyes widened I little but not to much to notice. "Stay right here I'll be right back" "ok." He came back five minutes later with chica, Freddy, Goldie, and last but not least foxy. "Hi (y/n)" said Goldie "hi nick" I said "who?" Goldie much have not remembered his name because that was kind of awkward. "Sorry I mean Goldie" "oh,ok" Goldie said with a smile. "Sooooooo. Wanna make a pizza (y/n)?"  "Ok " you said as Chica led you into the kithen to make a pizza.

A/n: I'm staying because I can't stand leaving you guys. Komi so sorry this was kinda short it's just I don't have a lot of time to write stuff.