Chapter 24: You Are Not A Human Being

Goldies POV:

You know at the time I could have been doing many things to make myself feel better. Nope.

I was crying (still) in the corner of the almost empty room. Oil dripping on to the rough concrete,that i tripped one to many times on.

'Your useless, look you just made everything worse.'

You know these thoughts would normally never bother me,but for some reason today was a special day. They let me out of the room from below the stage a couple hours ago. But, they kept a close eye on me until I made it to my 'special room'. Technically the room was always a beat up forgotten back stage/supply closet.

But let's put that to side. When they did that they didn't have( y/n) with them, and honestly, that scared me more than ever. Was she ok? Did something happen to her? Did someone find her? Or did she just get to scared and run away? I don't know, and I did care.

(WARNING: There may be Trigger warning material coming up...You have been warned) 

I got up and teleported out of the room into the dining area. Looking around to make sure the coast was clear me eye caught sight of Bonnie staring at me.

"And what do you think your doing??"

"Going to the restroom."

"Why?"

"Because I have to use the toilet." I said sarcastically.

"Fine but I'm staying here to make sure you actually do."

"You know I can teleport,right?"

The room went silent until Bonnie spoke up...

"Fine. Just don't get into trouble." He walks away.

' Finally'

:Dont think I don't know what your doing:

'Leave me alone!'

:Fine but only for today:

I sigh in relief. I teleport to security office,and I open one of the drawers. I know that (y/n) keeps razors in here, but since it seems like she lost here memory she won't be needing these for a while. I grab one and look side to side. Again, to make sure that no one sees me. I,again, use my powers and teleport to the restroom. I lock to door and look at myself in the mirror.... Blue eyes,pale skin,messy hair, and dark bags under my eyes.

I pull up my sleeve and look at my marked up skin. I've cut before, but I was able to stop. I don't know if I will be able to anymore. I run the cold metal on my skin, blood starts seeping out dripping down my arm. I flinch as the pain gets to me. I sigh as I look at the blood dripping off the blade into the sink.

'Your just a robot, your not a human or bear. You.Are.A.Useless.Robot'

I smile at my own thoughts as oil tears run down my face. I slit my wrist multiple more times. I clean the sink out, wipe my tears away,clean and bandage my arm, and I finally make sure I look like none of this ever happened. I look at myself in the mirror and smile, I don't know why, but it felt like a real genuine smile.

I teleport into the office and, without making sure no one was here, take the blade out of my pocket. From that I earn a gasp. My eyes widen as I try not to freak out. I put the blade back into my pocket and I try to run away. I feel something wrap around my arm, a painful burning sensation runs through my arm and yelp. It echoes throughout the hallway as I get turned around to be face to face with (y/n)...

"What was that?"

I try to play it cool...

"What do you mean?"

"Take the blade out of your pocket..."

I freeze at her voice, it was cold and harsh. Not one bit of it was warm or soothing. Her voice used to be so nice. As I reminded myself of how she used to be I started to cry. Making the white parts on the checkerboard floor have black on them. Before I knew it I had the piece of metal in my hands in front of her. She took it. She looked really mad.

"Why?"

"W-why what?"

"Ugh, why would you do this to yourself?"

"I...I...u-um"

I was to ashamed of myself,i looked down at the floor.

:hmmm... look what you did:

'What! You said you would leave me alone!'

:I lied:

"I-um sorry??"

I never deserved what happened next...

I felt to arms wrap around me. She hugged me. I was shocked, but hugged her back.

"Good, 'cause I'm gonna help you."

"No matter what."