chapter 22: blue fire

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Goldie's P.O.V:
I was just walking around. What do you expect me to be doing I have no life. Okay enough breaking the fourth wall. I was really bored like. 'i feel like I'm dying' bored. Hmmmm... what to do. Oh I can spy on everyone! I go to the cameras to see where everyone was. I wasn't gonna use the cameras for spying they would make to much noise. Plus what's the fun of doing it through a screen when you can do it in real life?!? I was looking through the cameras quick so they wouldn't make sound,so I couldn't see all that clearly. After I was done i placed the tablet on the counter and spinned around in the chair as I though in my head. Okay the places that their in is the kitchen and near the door. This should be fun. I teleported into the kitchen and hid around the corner. I peeked in and I saw foxy trying to wake up Freddy. Hmp. Kinda boring. I should go see Chica! Yes perfect. What could go wrong?(He has no idea...) I teleport in the hallway next to the entrance. Kinda dark don't you think? They should get this fixed. I walk in the dark hallway and I see the end, I try to speed up but be quite so Chica can't hear me.(by the way Goldie great job doing that!) I peek out at the end of the hallway and see Chica staring at me. Oh man my covers blown. Just act normal. "Hi Chica" I say in a cheerful way. I see someone behind her and my smile falls. I get mad. Is she hiding something from me?!? I walk up to her. I point behind her and say "who's that?" Chica doesn't answer me and I grab her arm and try to move her away. I hear her whisper something then she moves away. Then I'm left staring at the person Chica was hiding from me. "(Y/ n)!" I say I smile from ear to ear and give her a hug. Oh my god! She's back! It takes a while but she hugs back. I let go. "W-who are y-you?" My smile faltered. She can't remember me?!? They must've done something to her. I got mad,but I tried to be calm at first. "Chica what did you do to her?" "I didn't do anything!" Wrong answer." ANSWER ME WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" My voice was now demonic and scratchy. My eyes turned black with white tiny pupils. I looked at (y/ n), she seemed scared? "I-i...Goldie I didn't do anything!" That's it. I turned away from (y/ n) and I held out my hand.I know I'm not supposed to use this,but they did something to (y/ n). Chica instantly appeared in front of me. I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pushed her up against the wall. "Gold stop" I smirked, she's trying to act brave. "NOT UNTIL YOU TELL WHAT YOU DID TO (y/ n)!" "I told you I didn't do anything!" Chica looked behind me and I could tell she was on the brink of crying. " no (y/n) don't cry,everything will be okay." I didn't even want to look in back of me right now. Maybe one peek. No. That will only make you more angry. I put my fist up in the air in front of Chica. I bring my fist down with more force then intended to. I hear a sickening cracking noise and her nose starts bleeding. Good. More payback. I pull my fist back again and something like 'blue fire' surrounds it. Hmp. That's new. I hear footsteps behind me and gasps. I smirk and laugh. Then I bring down my fist again. I drop her and she falls down onto the ground. I smile at my work. Good job. My eyes widen. No not him anyone but him! I hear running footsteps and the next thing I know I'm on the ground on my hands and knees. Bonnie starts yelling at me but I ignore it. I start to cry,tears flowing freely. Anything but him! Bonnie stands me up and says to my face. "What did you do?!?" My eyes turn back to normal but I'm still crying. "I-i didn't mean any of this!" Bonnie punches me in the stomach as he says "then why did you do it?!?" " i-i-" I get cut off as foxy says "Chica passed out"

1

What was that? This ringing noise starts in my head and I fall to my knees. My vision starts to blur up. No. Leave me alone! My vision starts to black out. The last thing that happens is me standing up laughing. My vision then blacks out.

Not so fast.puppet.