chapter 20: feelings progress

Here we go two whole weeks of new chapters....
Sorry about these being short but I'm having abit of writers block,but it's getting better

Bonnies P.O.V (didn't expect that did you?)

In the rush of it all, I didn't really care what I was doing...
Freddy and I were fighting in the kitchen for who knows how long,when suddenly I felt like I wasn't in control anymore. Someone grabbed me and my forehead banged against Freddy's. It hurt really bad and my vision started to the blur,I felt blood run down my nose, and i collapsed. I saw black spots.and I finally gave in and blacked out....
I finally woke up with someone shaking me. "Ugh" I said "Bonnie wake up" it was foxy. Great. "Why?" I whined"because it be an emergency" "what's wrong" I say meaner than intended to."I can't really explain. Just follow me." It's seems like he's serious so I agree to follow him. He holds out his hand to help me up. I hesitate and put my hand up halfway. He gets inpatient and grabs my hand pulls me up. As soon as I get up I yank my hand away. I feel my face heat up and I look away. "I can handle myself" I say harshly. He seems confused and says "um,okay?". My ears droop down and my blush calms down, I look back to where foxy was and I see he's gone. Now I feel bad. I start to head out of the kitchen, and I follow him. I see him frozen in the middle of the hallway. I walk up to him about to ask him what's wrong. Then I advert my gaze to what he was looking at. Boy was he right about this being a emergency...