Chapter 17: worry

Foxys pov: 

it's been about a week and me lassie has not came back yet. Me and everyone else is worried about her. Then the 12am bell ran. I changed into my human form and went to the kitchen  everyone else was already there. We all just kinda sat there for awhile until Goldie shouted "I'm bored!" "Me to" said chica. Then chica said "I know what we should do! Let's make cupcakes!"

"Beats just sitting here" said bonnie. "Ya I guess your right." Freddy and Goldie agreed. After awhile of just sitting there watching them I decided to go outside. "Ugh" I muttered under my breath. It was freezing out here, I knew it was gonna be cold outside but this much! 'Better go get a jacket' I though. A lot of the nightgaurds from the past have left there clothes here. Mostly because they were in there uniform, and when we started moving they bolted out the door screaming at the top of there lungs, god! It could get annoying sometimes.

I went back to pirates cove and changed into jeans, a blue shirt with a gray hoodie, and black tennie shoes. "Well, that's better." I said to myself, even though I was sweating while in my cove. I started to go back out side when I bumped into bonnie. "Hey watch were you're going,mutt." I continued to walk away and I managed to growl out a 'thank you' if you could even consider it one. "Hey what's wrong?" Freddy said when he saw me. "Wha- ya,ya,I'm fine,just thinking..." Honestly the main reason why I was sweating so much was because I was worried about (y/n). "Okay but if you ever need to talk I'll be in the kitchen." "Okay,thanks Freddy." I said smiling a little. "No problem buddy!" He yells as he goes back to the kitchen.

I let out a sigh as I go back out side. While I was out there I just started into the sky, staring at the  stars. I just stayed there zoning out until a harsh wind swept over me and snapped me out of my thoughts. I wondered what time it was so I took out my phone, which was another thing some nightgaurds left behind, and checked the time. 4:21. Wow! I zoned out for two hours, more importantly I was out in the freezing cold for two hours. Just then I realized my face was freezing and I could barley feel my nose. "I wish (y/n) could come back." I say. But my voice was swept away into the wind,typical. I go back inside and into the kitchen, maybe they have some hot-cocoa in here. But,to my surprise, they did! (Ha-ha almost tricked ya there)

 I made some in the microwave. Funny, you wouldn't think they would have one here. Ya, this place is really unsanitary. After I finished my drink I warmed up so I took my hoodie off and tied it around my waist. Bonnie walked in and said "you finally decided to come back in,huh, and why if your jacket tied around your waist? Isn't that a girl thing?" "Oh shut up bonnie." I heard Freddy say as he walked into the kitchen. "Why don't you shut up Freddy fazfuck!?" Bonnie yells as he stomps towards Freddy. "Just because I told you to stop bullying someone doesn't means you have to yell back!" Freddy says back. Sooner or later they were in a full out fight. They were on the ground tackling each other and literally pulling each others ears. Sooner or later that fight would have to end.

A\N: sorry for the REALLY late update I'll try better next time. Like the chapter sorry it's short. Plus I've had a lot of homework. Plus I started on a book series that I'm addicted to it called seekers by Erin hunter. Who is the same person who wrote warriors. You should go check it out im currently onbthe fith book:fire in the sky. Sorry for errors im writting this on my tablet, plus this chapter was supposed to be something completely different, but I'm glad the way this turned out. Have a good day.  Amy~