Chapter 10: heart broken

Mike's pov:

I woke up in the office. The last thing I remember is what happened last night I got pushed to the wall, and I blacked out. Then just heard a alarm go off, I looked at my watch it was 6 am. I got up and looked at the stage I stopped when I got to the bunny. I glared at him. I hate him. I walked out of the pizzeria, hoping than (y/ n) was ok. But in reality I knew she was gone. I knew she was dead.

Bonnies pov:

I heard the 6am bell go off, followed by foot steps. Mike came out of the office he looked behind himself, he looked at all of us but stopped when he got to me. He glared at me with so much hate. A wave of guilt came over me, I didn't know that was (y/ n).... I felt so bad, I bet if I was in my human form I would be crying.

Foxys pov: (I know there's a lot of povs sorry)  I watched her while she was sleeping, well.. me hope she was sleeping. I was furious at bonnie. He was gonna pay for this. I heard the 6 am bell go off and I peeked my head out of the curtains  and I saw Mike glaring at bonnie, then he walked out of the pizzeria. I turned back then I got punched in the jaw then blacked out my last thought was 'great as if my jaw wasn't broken enough' I was heartbroken.

A/N lol sorry this was so short