Chapter 9: Mike's Side of the story

Mike's pov: 

I was talking to emerald when suddenly someone bursted through the door we both just stared at her "sorry?" Was all she said "it fine (y/ n)" I heard emerald say. (Y/ n) I thought such a beautiful name "so here's your uniform, oh and here your co-worker Mike" emerald said. "Well see you guys tomorrow" she said. She mumbled something under her breath but I didn't hear her.  (Y/ n) walked up to me and said "hi I'm (y/ n)" she said it was kinda cute. "Nice to meet you. (Y/ n) is a beautiful name" "T-Thanks" she said. "Come on let's start our job" I said "ok". We walked to the office we both picked up a tablet and I started to flip through the cameras. Suddenly (y/ n) said "Mike ill be right back,I'm going to the bathroom." I worried but I still said "ok (y/n) be careful" 

~Time skip brought to you by the doctor~

About ten minutes later she came back in the room. I was about to ask her what was wrong but then I saw the look she had on her face so I decided not to ask her right now. "Shit!" I yelled what she said "Bonnie moved" her eyes widened

~Another time skip brought to you by me who wants to get this chapter over with so I can sleep~

We had it all under control... "hmmmm M-Mike?" "What (y/ n)?" "Ummm well Bonnies right outside the do-".... "(y/ n)?".... (y/ n)?"

~Time skip for like 5mins~

"(Y/ n)?" After a few more minutes I heard stuff crashing around "(y/ n)!" After a couple more minutes I heard something I never would want to hear. I heard screaming... and the only other person in this building is (y/ n)... I heard more screaming my eyes widened and tears started to form in the corners of my eyes. Then I knew it was (y/ n) when I heard her screaming but she was saying something but I couldn't figure it out I started to run down the hallway and I put my head up against the door, and I heard someone say "I told you not to talk you little brat" and after that followed with more screaming. I was crying by now. Then I heard foot steps behind me and something pushed me out of the way. I didnt get to see who it was but they opened the door and close the door then I heard yelling. And then everything went silent.

Edit: I ment to post this last night because I got lazy... so sorry this was short