1memories

Hello, this is Hai from the future, so basically this is where it all started (the writing vkook fanfic thing), please bare with my writing style and English, I was a newbie of being a taekook writer and English isn't my first language. I thought of revising but, memories ya know?

Whatever, here's the first story

______________________________________

It was prom night when Taehyung dragged Jungkook to the schools garden, he wanted to tell something to Jungkookthat he was itching to ask. While running away, Taehyung was grinning selfishly as he noticed jungkooks murmurs about him still haven't touched his food, yes he understands that Jungkook really loves food, but what do you expect on Taehyung?, maybe this will full Jungkooks angry stomach.

They stopped while catching their breaths, "what are we even doing here hyung?" Jungkook said, a little bit better.

"I wanted to tell you something" said Taehyung while hands placed on his nape, he cupped jungkooks face making a form of chipmunks cheeks.

"What are-" Jungkook was cut off when Taehyung hardened his touch, but not too hard.

"Just listen to everything will i say before you react" and the younger just nod defeated.

The older first sighed before he started "remember when i where was 6 and you where 4 When we first me?" Jungkook nodded "you gave me your spare lollipop because my mom wouldn't let me and we both hide on the bushes leaving our parents talking so they won't cought us?" Jungkook nodded again.

"And when i where 7 and your 5 instead of doing our hand painting project, we colored our faces with different kinds of colors"

"And when you where 6 and i was 8, you got jealous because i played with hoseok hyung and not you, i noticed you where angry at me that time so i make it up to you"

"You where 8 and i was 10 back then and it was evening when i seekingly knocked on your window, you let me in and we made a tent house using your blanket"

"And when you turned 13, your parents said you'll be moving to America, i cried so hard at the airport but there's nothing we can do to make you stay---

"We still have contacts with each other until when your 14th birthday came, you never had time to talk with me, i felt sad about it, but i never losed hope"

"And finally your 16 when you came back, i saw you walking out from the car but then i saw you with a guy i never knew before, i felt jealous, so i spaced out, as much as i wanted to respond on your questions, i can't, it just hurts so much"

"And when your 17th birthday came, i put a letter inside your locker, and after you read it, you came upstairs to the rooftop, yu explained to me that the Guy with yu was your cousin Jimin, i was the happiest person right then, and i confessed to you"

"And it was like last week was my 20th birthday and you gave me the best birthday gift ever, that we became a thing"

"Hyung shy are you even telling me those things, of course i remember, how can i forget thise beautiful memories?" Said jungkook while smiling at his Hyung.

"It's just...i wanted to tell you that no matter what i will always still be here for you, even though you're far away from me when you leave and go back to America, i will find a way to go with you, because i love yu, i really really do" Taehyung said who just started sobbing.

Slowly jungkook wiped Taehyungs cheeks using his index finger and smiled.

"I love you too, yes i know that, and I'll be waiting for you even if it takes forever, because my love for you will never end" and hugged each other.

*burr*

"Look who has a hungry stomach now?"

"Shut up, i haven't eaten my food too"

-----------------

A/N, sorry i was hungry while writing this ahahaha