Wake up

"H-hyung?" Was Jungkook said as soon as he opened he's eyes, because right there he saw his hyung infront of him.

He slowly hugged Taehyung and cried "You're back"

"Please don't leave again" Jungkook said between his sobs.

"I'm sorry but i have to" Taehyung answered.

"But, i missed you"

"But they need me"

"But i need you more, more than anyone else"

"We can't escape from reality kookie, we just have to deal with it, I may not be at your sight but always remember that I'm always here for you, now kookie, please wake up"

Slowly Jungkook opened his eyes and found hospital lights rushing through his eyes.

"K - kookie?" Taehyung went near him.
"Oh my gosh, finally kookie you're awake!!, i missed you!!"

Jungkook was on a coma.

"Taehyung?, Taehyung? Wake up!!"

Taehyung immediately sat up from his bed and found himself crying, he saw his Jin Hyung and hugged him. I was all just a dream.

"Hyung, i miss him" "so much".

"I know, i know"

.....

R.I.P

JEON JUNGKOOK

Date of Birth: SEPTEMBER 1 1997

Date of lost: xxxxxxxxx

Forever loved by everyone, in our memories forever.

Taehyung slowly placed the flowers gently as he knelt down the pavement and caressed Jungkooks stone.

It's been a year now since Jungkook's death because of an accident, he's been a coma for almost a year, he woke up, but only a week he gave up.

It's hard for Taehyung to let go, because he really loves Jungkook, dreams been haunting him like forever but he already accepted the fact that Jungkook is gone, forever but still he won't let go of their love, and he tought that maybe jungkook will too.

It's weird, Like Jungkook wants to be with him because of the dreams he's been conquering, jungkook telling him, "Don't leave" (in the dream), and "i need you" (to stay), but he knows Jungkook wouldn't do that, maybe it was just him that wants to be with Jungkook again, and yes he tried to follow the younger, but every time he thinks of Jungkook saying i love you's, he'd stop.

"I missed you kookie"

"Wake up"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A / N oh my gad guys im so sarreh

EDITED.