Get Well Soon

Taekook moments are rare but precious.

Their friendship is way more beyond than anything else.

These past time, Jungkook held him as if saying that everything is going to be alright, that I will take care of you, and you'll be fine.

That time when Jungkook cried while singing Taehyungs part on Let me know, you can feel the beauty of his voice. Because he cared for his hyung.

While singing I need u, Jimin had a very hard time on singing his part, like he wanted to cry, but he's trying to be strong because it's not Taehyung and Yoongi would want.

We all know Jimin right?, remember the first win when he cried?

And everyone noticed so Jungkook helped him.

Before the concert started, Jin apologized and continued on doing so.

And they performed the two's composed song Let me know and Hold me tight.

And that's true friendship.

I admired Bangtans hard work for us, because they still continued the concert so that the fans will not get wasted.

I also understand that they're Idols and it's not the company who pressured them, because it was really meant to happen. but my only concern is, I wish they will take responsibilities, Like ask them to take a break or sleep and eat properly.

I hope the agency will allow Taehyungs parents to take responsibilities for him while he's sick. Or at least let Yoongi see his family that he's been longing for.

Get will soon Taehyung.

Get well soon Yoongi.

I hope Jin and jungkook will be okay

I hope Jimin will let his feelings out.

I wish I was there to wipe those tears.

I also noticed that they didn't performed RUN (not sure), because the butterfly wouldn't be complete with only 5 people.

Because a butterfly with a broken wing can't fly.

~~

[♡] I'm sorry, I just couldn't keep this feeling inside me anymore. I need to let it out.