Kookie Jar

Jungkook sobbed harder as he hugged the teddy bear Taehyung gave him on their anniversary, it has only been weeks and he already missed him so much.

It's just that he wasn't used to not being with Taehyung beside him, he missed his warm hugges and kisses, probably they would just lay in bed and hugged each other until they drift off to sleep.

But no they can't do that anymore, because Taehyung is gone and he can't feel his presence anymore.

And there's no chance that they would. Not until now.

A loud sound call from the Skype app ringed through Jungkooks ears as he hurriedly went downstairs while holding the bear, desperately wanting to answer the call immediately.

He pushed the green button and the face of Taehyung popped out on the screen. Jungkook cried harder once he saw him, and Taehyung was surprised at the same time worried. He just missed Taehyung so much.

"Oh my god!! Kookie what's wrong?!" Taehyung asked, in a very worried tone.

"T-t-t-taeh-hyung"

"Kookie tell me what's wrong, why are you crying?"

"W-wh-hy did you just call now, it's already b-been a week-k" Jungkook said. Wiping his tears with both of hands making it red and puffy, saying every word while doing actions.

"Im sorry, it's just that our boss won't let us use our phones and more, he's too strict. Good thing my co-worker covered it up for me" he explained.

But Jungkook didn't stop crying.

"Hey, baby please stop crying. If you're crying Taehyungie and Taegeuk will be sad too" he continued and his voice sounded so soothing through Jungkooks ears.

Jungkook stopped sobbing, but Taehyung still noticed there were still tears dropping in every way, Jungkook covered his face with the plushie because he really can't stop from crying. And Taehyung will be angry if he didn't. He thought.

Of course, Taehyung wouldn't be mad, he loves Jungkook so much he can't bare getting mad at him, so he thought of a better way to cheer him up, until an idea popped.

"Who stole the cookie from the kookie jar?" Taehyung sang their favorite game when they were still young, he smiled knowing that the younger will smile at the moment.

Jungkook stopped, "T-Taehyung stole the cookie from the Kookie jar"

he remembered this, this was their favorite game when they were still young, he also remembered that this was the root of their love, he remembered how Taehyung stole his cookie heart, how the older made a weird confession saying that he stole the cookie and it's already his, and how Taehyung proposed to him, and that day he completely lend his whole to him.

"Who me?"

"Yes you"

"I stole the cookie from the kookie jar"

And jungkook finally smiled, they talked alot almost about everything on what happened in just one week of no communicating, but still, it felt like forever to them. Taehyung asked about how Jungkook was, if he's eating properly and taking check ups, did I mention that they're having a baby soon?, yes and Taehyung needs to work hard for everything.

"Kookie-ah, it's sad to say but I need to go"

"B-but why?" And a tear fell once again.

"I still need to work"

"Okay"

"Always take care of you and Taegeuk okay?"

"I will, I promise"

"I love you"

"I love you more"

And Taehyung gave him a little heart using his fingers, while Jungkook gave him a big one using both of his arms, forming a big shaped heart over his head.

And the screen became black. Jungkook sighed, at least he got to talk to him in just a moment of time, it's enough. Knowing that Taehyung is fine even though they missed each other and from working hard, he'd just wish he was also there. He held the bear and caressed his tummy, because all he can do now is to take care of their baby and be strong.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N so cookie jar was a baby song or game that I saw on YouTube, my baby cousin was watching it on the tv (we have apps on tv btw) then I heard it and listened to it cause I heard the cookie word and I got addicted to it and sang it for the whole time until another plot was born. Ajdjjf

Sigh. I'm not really good in making fluffs but i swear to juancock i tried, i think 'favorite hyung' is more better :<<<. I'll try harder, next chapters will be fluff and fluff as a gift ♡♡♡ thank you for reading

And i'm sorry if I'm recommending my book 'how to love', it's just that I'm losing inspiration on it because only few people are reading it, but it's not mandatory, it's voluntary so.. yeah it's really sad that I almost forgot about that book. :<