Baby Girl pt. 1

"Oppa Jungkookie!! Saranghaeyo!! ❀❀❀"

Was the first thing Jungkook saw once he got to his seat, a letter with a box of cookies was placed on his desk "Oh it's the cookie girl again".

Then He sat and wondered how could that person bake him cookies everyday, and sneek inside their classroom without getting cought.

Of course, he's curious about that person, since first semester he's been receiving sweet letters and delicious cookies. And so he badly wanted to meet her.

He smiled, still looking at the pink polkadoted box infront of him, then he heard a female cough.

"Oh babe, what are you doing here? You should be in class, Juniors are not allowed in here" he said, full of sincerity.

right then, Jimin answered "I just wanted to see you...And also, I have to introduce you to someone"

"Who? Is it--" but he was cut off when his eyes darted to this unfamiliar girl, who just showed herself after hiding behind Jimins back.

"Jungkook, this is Taehyung, my childhood bestfriend, she came back from the states since Junior year started, I haven't introduced her to you before because she's shy but weird. I hope you two will get along".

Jimin said, but Jungkook only heared nothing but unclear as he admired the stunning beauty infront of him, it was like his eyes turned into a heart shape as he continuously stare at her, yhe background became blurred and her figure is his only focus.

"I-its nice to finally meet you oppa" Her voice is so sweet.

He stood up "O-oh, it was nice to meet you too"

Then he offered a hand but Taehyung didn't took it, "oh I'm sorry, my bad" and with that, Taehyung offered her hand.

As Jungkook carefully take her slim hands, it was soft and fragile, he didn't want to let go.

"Ehem" Jimin interrupted.

And as much as he dismay, he let go.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

NAn/N part One down!!

Female!tae + younger

It was actually a request that I saw on the comment box section, idk if you're serious but you just gave me an Idea since I'm lacking, so thank you @UGotNoSweag

Wait for the next upcoming chapters since I need a rest, finally!! Finals are done!!

Also please read my Back to December fic it's taekook, it's a fic that I've made since i was just starting, so it kinda suck and confusing but please, it still needs support. good thing i managed to update all of my drafts yesterday, but it's not yet done, only one or two more chapters for the ending.

So, see you soon loves

No worries