Prom

NOTE!: FEMALE JUNGKOOK

Taehyung sighed in relief as he saw the person he was looking for, sitting at the edge of the staircase that leads to the grand entrance of the place, her pink short tutu dress was spread over that matches her slim figure that made her even more cuter. And Taehyung surely find it super adorable.

Taehyung giggled as he sat beside her, eying his kookie with a grumpy face written all over her face, though it was dark outside, Jungkooks' face still gloomed through Taehyungs eyes that he, for sure won't get tired of staring at.

"Hey, why's the grumpy face..aren't you enjoying the prom?" he asked rather curious, Jungkook faced her bestfriend, a slight pout made its way to her pink flush lips as she answer "does it look like I was enjoying?" and a forced smile was all she offered him.

"why? I thought you're excited?" Taehyung said, "I was" she answered.

"It's just that...I thought prom would be so dreamy as I expected, but guess I was wrong. It was the worst...that moment when you thought, someone will offer you a dance, gently as he held your hand, sway you with both hands on your hips, it must've felt safe between his grasp. And as he turn you around, it was slow and graceful like it was only the both of us that matters, and then he'll smile at me while brushing the strands of your hair back to your ear as he gently whisper. I like you...And I was wrong...none any of it happened"

"I get it. He didn't offer you a dance didn't he?, that's why you were all so grumpy" Taehyung finished his sentence before looking at Jungkook back to the stars. "He went to dance with snow white". And with that they both released a chuckle before watching the skies.

"Kookie? What if I offer you a dance right now?" Taehyung hesitantly asked, a nervous sigh was heard before Jungkook could answer "I guess..I'd like that" and with that they both entered inside while holding hands.

~~

As the slow music kept on going on, Taehyung made the first move, holding Jungkooks' waist with one hand as the other was holding Jungkooks hands, the girl did the same as she placed her hand on Taehyungs shoulder.

"Are you okay with this?, do I make you feel uncomfortable?" The older asked. "I-its fine, I kinda feel warmer now".

And there was a long pause between them, still moving for the dance. Jungkook looked from afar side, as she watched the yoonmin couple who was the prom princess and prince happily dancing together with a wild grinn, together with the prom king and queen who was the Namjin couple.

She sighed "Jimin must be really happy with snow white unnie", Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, looking at the same direction Jungkook was staring, "why do you keep on calling her snow white?" She shrugged "because she's white, pretty, and more better than me".

"Hey, don't say that"

"But it's true"

Jungkook felt Taehyungs hand moving her own, as he placed her hand on his shoulder while his hands on both of her hips, Jungkook blushed as she hid her face looking down.

"Kookie, look at me"

"Y-yes tae?" She answered as she looked up.

"W-whenever when I'm with you..do you feel safe?, when I hold you like this, do you feel safe?"

"K-kind of...yes" Jungkook finished, "why are you asking Tae?"

And Taehyung smiled again as he spun her around, gently and graceful, "Nothing, I just wanted you to know that, I want the be the guy who will make your dreams come true, and make your expectations run wild"

"W-what are you saying taetae?"

"That I'm the guy who will offer you your first dance, who will hold you gently on the hands, swaying you while holding your hips, making sure that you're safe and forever be, who will spin you around gently and graceful as much as you wanted to"

He stopped as he smiled at her "who will brush your strands to your ears" as he brushed her strands on the back of her ears.

"Who will lean to you" as he leaned.

"And whispered, not I like you...

...but I love you"

Jungkook was taken a back as she felt something tingling inside her stomach, butterflies to be exact. And it was the bestest feeling she'd ever felt. But she had to make sure.

"T-Taehyung, are y-you sure?"

"Yes, because you're the real princess in my eyes, my queeen in my heart, and I don't have to ask mirror if who's the fairest of them all, because I'm one hundred percent sure that it is you...All I want you to do is to let me love you...but I'm not asking for you to love me yet, but I hope we'll get there. Someday"

She nodded her head "I'll try, for you"

"So can you be my date on valentines day?"

"Of course..why not?"

And the night went on, when dust went by the wind, when the broken pieces were healed, and stained tears were all wiped away. Taehyung and Jungkook stayed outside the party, hands clasped together while Jungkooks head was leaned on the others shoulders.

"Hey Taehyung, bring Ice-cream and pizza tommorow instead of flowers okay?"

"Why? You don't like flowers? Chocolates?"

"Well, it's good but I want our day to be special, how about movies? I have a lot"

"hmm, let me think about it" Taehyung teased that made Jungkook pout.

"Please?"

"Haha, alright alright, I'll bring Kookies and Tae tomorrow"

"And pizza"

"Yes, a big box of pizza for my Kookie"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

NAn/N hello, it's been a while, sorry I wasn't able to update these past few days and it felt like forever.

I got blocked from writing idk why.

Happy valentines day!! This is a gift.

It's not that good I'm sure but I'll try really really harder.

EDITED