Lost Stars / Butterfly

Be good

He sighed as he leaned his head on the Bus window, recalling all of his mother's words that made it more pain on the head and add the 2 hours road trip, he wasn't used to this through the fact that he always stay at home with locked door rooms only the reason of being busy is to use your gadget seconds to seconds. A tap on his shoulder made him whip his head to the side only seing his uncle that made him followed. It was 5:00 am when they get there, the cool breeze of the province felt foreign for him yet he liked it.

The neighbors got surprised once they saw a skinny white teenage boy that just got out from his uncles truck, they gave him warm greetings as Jungkook then gave them a warm smile and a simple thank you for a comeback, Be good.

But it wasn't just that, since his family had their own place on the farm, his grandfather that lived on a far away place along side in America, he built a small house, exactly that was placed on the middle of his lot just for Jungkook and some space for his helpers which was one of his brother's and cousins. Since It was far away from the street they still had to take another ride but there, at least no one can bother and let jungkook have his own concentration and peace.

Once they get there he got greeted by three people who proclaim themselves as his uncles and aunt, being loud because of excitement, they give him praise and Jungkook was sure that someday he'll get used to this. Alien!, Jungkook is already here, is the food done?, clean his room!!. "Sounds familiar" he whispered.

After the long talk with family members, he decided to go outside for some fresh air, he suddenly missed it already, he looked up to the sky but all he saw was shades, a smile formed his lips, they used to visit this place when he was little, and he remembered it, he once liked the color of the skies, and he knew that it was the color blue. He closed his eyes and let the wind take over him, it's at least he can do to see the beauty of nature, is to feel it.

But still, something is missing, somethings lost, but he still couldn't figure out what.

Meanwhile.....

He's Panicking and he didn't know what to do first, the thought of Jungkook was already here made him more nervous, so he finished his cooking before heading to Jungkooks room.

A smile formed his lips as he stared outside the window, seing jungkook in peace and the ray of sunshine made him glow through Taehyung's eye's is the most beautiful thing.

He checked eveything. And it was all settled, he tried to seek for Jungkooks attention by just staring at him, but luck is not with him.

Jungkook, do you remember me now?

And the joyful smile turned into a frown

Time skip~

Dinner, they all settled on one table, Jungkook was still curious about the guy with the name alien, though it sounds familiar to him like he knows that for years.

When he's done he decided to go outside for some fresh air, he sat on the pile of hay and looked from above. He smiled for a moment, he missed looking at those shiny diamonds from above, back in his town you can only see a few and wasn't really sure if they were happy being covered by smokes. He enjoyed the lovely welcome of the breeze hitting his skin as he closed his eyes. It's perfect he thought, but still, something is missing.

If you may be wondering, a few years later, Jungkook got into a bloody accident, good thing the doctors were good to save him, but there's one thing they couldn't give Jungkook back, is to see colors, he's color blind and amnesia. Jungkooks mother gave him everything so that it will be enough, of course he appreciated his mothers efforts, but something is still missing, so he asked his mother to bring him here to find out why he ran away from his house just to get to this place, that maybe he'll find that missing peace.