Safe and Sound

It was winter when they met

Winter came, small flakes started to fall as the wind take over them. The blissful wind was felt as cold as the winter Kings heart, ice that can't be melt on the winter season. It was snowing, and the joyful tears from the winter kingdom came back.

It was the best season for them, for as it was their season. The kingdom rejoiced for another month of the year, as winter was the best thing that could happen to them for it was their only chance to rise above the other season especially summer.

It was their rival strongest from among season, and no way they can defeat them. Although winter kingdom is harmless, they didn't know why the kingdom of summer hated them, but all they know is that the other side has something to know about them, that they themselves don't know what. But surely, they're about to figure it out.

He smiled as he saw his people enjoyed the gift of God, he watches them, making sure that no one will get harmed. Kim Taehyung, the winter king who has a heart that is cold as an ice. He care less to others besides his people, that's why alot despite them.

Every winter they rise while the others hide, they had the ability to make a storm to take over the others, but as we remembered, they're harmless. But Taehyung didn't know that someone was watching him all along.

It's not long until he sensed someone messing around with his snow. He heard someone tripped on the other side of the big rock, he didn't quite saw it though it was covered with snow.

"Who's there" he asked, deep voice echoed along side with the wind, there he saw a boy dusting himself from the snow he was covered at. "I- im sorry" the younger said, not daring to lock eyes with Taehyung.

Taehyung, who was about to offer his hand so the younger would get comfortable around him, he got surprised as the tinny bits of snow flakes melted on the youngers clothes. It can't be possible. He thought.

Suddenly he recognizes him, of course he does It was Jeon Jungkook, the next heir of the throne this upcoming summer season as the summer king. And he started to feared.

He was about to say something but the younger shyly looked up to him as he saw burning innocence up filled in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to see what snow looks like then leave, it's just that I've never knew that winter could be this beautiful...like you" And Taehyung was sure that it made his heart melt.

But he knew he couldn't trust someone like him. "Now you've seen it, you can now leave" he straightforwardly said.

"B-but, can I stay here for a while? I promise I won't hurt anyone, and I won't let anyone know about this I just don't want to be there, please, you'll be the first living creature that will make my dreams come true"

"Are you sure you can be trusted?" The said king questioned.

"Yes, I will"

"Well then, I allow you, but not this time, my people will gather in any minute now. You should leave first but tomorrow you can go back"

"Your highness!!" As the voice of Min Yoongi was heard before Jungkook took his leave.

He didn't know, but there's something inside him that made his heart melt because of the younger, so on that day on Jungkook kept on visiting Taehyung, and they became secretly friends.

It was spring when their love blossomed.

"Taehyung, since winter is almost over, do you want to go out with me? During this spring? " Jungkook asked, locking eyes with Taehyung.