Favorite Hyung pt.3

The sun was up and the skies were blue but all Taehyung can see was dull grey, it's like the colors of the rainbow suddenly vanished through his sight completely like it doesn't exist. Everything is boring without Jungkook, he's nothing without him, it's like he's the wind beneath Taehyungs wings and without that wind he couldn't fly.

Taehyung still staring at the ceiling of his room bringing back the memories of him and Jungkook being together, his smile got wider as he remembered that night, but soon faded away as he missed Jungkook so much.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Dirty floor mats and scattered bottles are everywhere inside Taehyung's house, since the day Jungkook left, this happened to him.

His friend's were so worried about Taehyung, he hadn't showed up for weeks now and they can't even contact him, so Jin decided to go to Taehyung's house just for a check. When he got there he heard someone shouting inside and without any further, he barged inside and there he saw Taehyung lying down the floor.

Jin: God Taehyung what the hell happen to you???!!!

Taehyung: go away!!!!

Jin: no!! Why are you like this??!!

Taehyung: *silence* J-jungkook

Jin: jung--- what?

Taehyung: he left me

Jin: wait what?...Namjoon didn't tell you?

Taehyung: what?

Jin: God that man is so stupid from not remembering

Jin: Jungkook got accepted to the entertainment he auditioned for.

Jin: he said he'll fulfill your dreams for him. You didn't know?

Taehyung: ...

Taehyung: then why didn't he said goodbye to me??!! That rude maknae!!!

Jin: he said he didn't want to look back and say goodbye, and also he's in a hurry, what happened anyway?

Taehyung: *another silence* nothing....

Jin: you're lying now stop over reacting and go take a shower, I'll let you beat Namjoon later.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A lot of years later...

"Happy Birthday!!" That was the first sentence he heard as soon as he opened his eyes seeing a 7 year old girl and a 4 year old boy standing in front of his bed slowly sitting up.

"Good morning, and Thank you!!" And hugged the two kids with a yawn. Kissing the both of them on the cheeks.

Then the door open making a creaking sound that sooned interrupted the moment.

"Okay Breakfast is ready you little aliens and leave ET at the moment"

Kids: eeeeeeeeeeeeeh~

Jungkook: there's strawberry pancakes

Kids: yeyyyyyyyy! *exits room*

"Hey" Jungkook then sits beside Taehyung and hug him. "Happy birthday" and Jungkook kissed him on the cheek, "thank you"

"Hey I love you"

"I love you too.

Jungkook: now come on love, let's join our kids downstairs, we'll go out later.

Taehyung: I'll just go to the bathroom.

As he went inside he saw 2 box wrapped with gold paper, and looked at the card.

"For my favorite hyung who was now my husband ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 사랑해요 ~♡♡♡"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N okay now it's done :3333333
New story: Love and Regrets [VKOOK]