Love story

He sighed for the hundredth time, can't think of any idea on what to write. He's Jeon Jungkook the school's famous writer since he entered high school, despite from being young, alot of students and sunbae look up to him because of his great skills for writing.

Because of him, he changed a lot of people by reading his work, although it's all about Romance, there's still a lot of lesson about life that you can get from it.

But what weirdens them is that they knew Jungkook was never been into a relationship before, they don't even have a single clue of him liking someone, but all they knew is that his family is broken, so maybe that's where he got his inspiration(?).

He got up and cleared his mind, he shouldn't be over thinking that much or else he wouldn't have a story to pass tomorrow. The school depends on him.

His book will be narrated for the English month. So he needs to pass it tomorrow for the assigned narrator to practice.

So he got down to get some milk, since he lived alone now, heavy footsteps won't be a bother anymore for it was already 9:35 pm.

He sat down and placed the glass on the coffee table in front of him, playing with his fingers as he hummed, he looked at every side of his place as his eyes landed on one particular object.

It was a picture of two young kids, smiling from ear to ear as they looked at the camera.

He admired the two boys, how close they are as if they can't be seperated. Suddenly a tear escaped from his left eye followed by another as he sniffed, sooner or later, he started to cry. Hugging the picture frame.

Everything is a lie.

As he continued to cry.

~~~~~~~

Everyone was fascinated as they congratulate him, they said Jungkook could be a great author someday. That everyone will notice.

It's not long as some of the students came to approach him for questions, and he expected this.

But one question caught him.

"Have you lied before?"

He was taken back by the question as he slightly shook his head with a alight smile.

A tint of guilt hit him as he turned around to make his leave. But as to then he did, he saw this figure who was trying to approach him. "Hey, nice story you made" the guy said but Jungkook kept on staring at him, "are you okay?" The guy questioned again as he noticed Jungkooks teary eyes but said "no, I'm fine". And Taehyung was out of sight.

It was all a lie.

Through the fact that all of his stories was made by twist and turns with lies.

When he wrote I missed you, when the guy regreted all of his mistakes as he said I missed you. But for Jungkook, he just wished he had the confidenced to say that to Taehyung, when he still had the chance to.

You Healed me. But the truth is that he didn't. He's broken, he's crashed.

I love you. He just wished he said that to Taehyung before he left. And got into an accident.

And the Destiny. Where the other boy got into an accident but still, he remembered his lover because of true love. But in Taehyung and Jungkooks condition, Taehyung didn't remembered him. Because he did nothing but to die with his guilt. He wished he said I'm sorry through the times they were falling apart. But he didn't.

Lastly, Everything is a lie, because I loved you. It's not true, instead it hurts because he still loved the older. And he never regret on doing so.

That's why he wrote those stories, because he thought it will be easier for him to endure the pain in this way. But no, because still, he's expecting that this fantasies will come true.

~~~

Taehyungs memories of him him was like a crampled paper

Full of mistakes.

And Taehyungs love for him was like a pencil written that can be erased.

Never been true.

Because Taehyungs feelings for him will only exist in his own written Love story.

~~~

A/N Idk but because of your comforting words, it made me do this lol. But the plot was made like alot of days ago, i just had the feeling of finishing it meheeh.

See? Im an emo writer ugh.