Cherry Blossoms

Taehyung sat down on one of the benches as he watch the Cherry blossoms falls through the pavement, he looked up to see a better view and smiled as some of the cute pastel colored petals touch his face.

It was a moment for his own, for an adult who enjoyed watching Cherry Blossoms may seem childish enough, but he didn't care, he'd rather be a child anyway.

Because when you're a child, you can claim the world is yours, you can be spoiled, you can be respected, you can be anything you want, yet you won't ever feel alone.

And above them all, no matter what happens, you'd still felt loved.

It's already been several years or so? He didn't know, and he wouldn't ever wanted to know.

And now here is he, sitting alone on a bench just by the side of the tree, still seeking out for love, a love that would cherish him, a love that would enjoy the view in front of him, a love that would understand him.

This place was his comfort zone ever since, yet it never failed to make him so emotional, ironically maybe that's just one the reasons why he loved it in here, but he wondered, how does it feel like bringing his lover here.

He sigh as he glanced on his side and noticed a boy sitting beside him, not too close, but on the left side of the bench. He studied the guys features who was also watching the cherry blossoms, he saw the boy smiled and noticed its bunny like teeth, cute he thought. He was out for a moment until their eyes met, the younger smiled at him sweetly which cause Taehyung to smile back.

He's sad, i know.

The older looked away and sigh, but still faked a smile. "You have a very beautiful smile" the boy said and Taehyung got surprised, "o-oh, you think so?" He shyly said. "Hmm" the boy nodded and hummed, "thank you". Silence.

"But i know behind that smile is something", "o-oh?" Asked the confused Taehyung. "I know you've been sad" said the boy again.
"Oh. Uh, no I'm fine". Taehyung assured, yet the younger boy didn't bought it, "It's okay to let it out, I'll understand, although it's also okay to try and hide everything from me since we don't know each other yet" the other giggled.

He understands me, That thought suddenly crossed his mind, the other then spoke once again "you know in life, everything happens for a reason, and maybe the sorrow of our yesterday can be a new born of our happiness today, one wouldn't exist without the other one, we just have to accept and learn from it" and he then smiled.

Taehyung was stunned yet amused as he too offered a smile and nodded.

"I bet you like Cherry Blossoms?" The younger spoke again.

"Ah, yeah, actually, i love watching them"

"Oh really?, me too, sometimes i wish i could just live here" The younger said and chuckled.

"Wow, i never actually tought we have something in common, Thank you again, you really made my day"

And the younger smiled at him again

I think this sadness of mine started to find its happiness.

"Im Taehyung by the way, you?"

"Jungkook"

"I would be glad if we can get to know each other more better, coffee?

"Ahm. Yeah sure"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N

Sorry for the grammatical errors ang typos and such

This is lame wtf