The most beautiful moment in life

*Ding Dong*

The sound of the door bell that was placed outside near beside the door was heard once it was pushed by a certain someone, "I'll get it" Jungkook's daughter obliged not letting Her appa do anything for this day was his day off. Taegeuk Being the caring matured teenager just like how Jungkook raised her decided to serve her loving-like mother Since he's been working real hard for their living. It was at least she can do to repay all the sufferings.

Minutes passed and there's still no sign of Taegeuk calling her mother for visitors. "Taegeuk?" no answer, "Taegeuk honey" still no answer, Jungkook got up from his seat pushing the chair back to its proper place to maintain the cleanliness of their house straightly went to the front door only calling his daughters name "Honey why are you--". Jungkook didn't had a chance continue his sentence once it was replaced by a gasp, he couldn't believe it after 6 years, there standing Kim Taehyung who he really missed, he couldn't contain his feelings about the fact that once again he saw his daughter and the father of his child happily hugging each other with teary eyes, he's happy to see his daughter smile again, the real once.

Time skip

Nervous, that is what Jungkook really feels but he's just too good to hide it, he didn't know that making coffee for his ex could be this hard especially when he heard Taehyungs laugh because of Taegeuks funny stories about their bond, sometimes he would fake grin when Taegeuk mentions his name on purpose and he thought he was just too good to hide it, but Taehyung knows Jungkook well, he's just too great if Jungkook thinks he's good (ya get it?). Taegeuk eyed her father "go to him" she mumbled but Taehyung didn't quite catch it but soon it hit him. He got up from his seat from the dining table and went to the counter where Jungkook was making coffee and went beside him, "you need help?" He said in a whisper tone but still it made Jungkook surprised, who wouldn't? It sounds so husky and the minty breath of this guy was easily felt to his neck, "n-no need I can handle" Jungkook stuttered, mentally cursing himself about his stupidity.

Maybe he just felt uncomfortable, neither though Taehyung, before they were too clingy to each other but it's been like 6 years. They've been couples since early teenage years where they still wear they converse high's, but their parents never agreed on them so they kept it behind, until Jungkook turned 16 and their family finally accepted them, they thought they can trust Taehyung to Jungkook but that's not the case, when Jungkook turned 18 they threw a party, of course Jungkook is legal and so does Taehyung, alcohols were every where and you can see that jungkook is worried about Taehyung "Can you trust me?" was all Jungkook remembered as soon as he woke up on the king size bed with Kim Taehyung, they made a horrible accident, once all of them knew Jungkook was pregnant, they pitty them and got kicked off by each other's houses, they didn't knew back then that life can be so hard but as the day Taegeuk was born that accident they thought turned out to be the best mistake.

But they never get married, and that was also one of the reason why they fell apart, because of the man's beauty named Kim Taehyung who doesn't have a ring on his left fingers, they thought he was never married by heart, they thought he can leave his lover behind, and they thought he never had a daughter. Jungkook thought Taehyung was cheating on him for the second time only by mistake. So on that day when he came home from work only seeing empty closets and a piece of paper writen by Jungkook, eveything was never been the same. Jungkook said his last Goodbye, but Taehyung only replied 'see you soon", because he knows that Love is not over, And he won't give up on Jungkook, because his love for the younger will never be over.

The thoughts were cut off once Taegeuk noticed her father's actions that made her mother more nervous, and as the daughter your instincts works if it's about your family relationship, so before Taehyung could do something to his eagerness for Jungkook and Jungkook would do something bad to Taehyung because of his sensitiveness, she cuts the two off by fake coughing. "How about we go out?" She said and that made Taehyung stop and happily agreed in it, Oh God Taegeuk you saved my life jungkook thought.

To be continued..

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N so how was it? Sorry for making you wait, it's just because of this cough and sneeze and I can barely breath, asthma is attacking me again but its a good thing i didn't cath cold or else sigh. And i know that I won't be able to finish this chapter (I'm not even close to the middle part) before weekend ends so i cut it first, hope you'll understand. Sorry

Thank you for always supporting this book, see you soon

New book: Lessons by Taekook

-Purpleblossom