Chapter 5

Wait a minute, wait a minute

WHAT

So you're telling me that the Jennifer Lawrence gave me her number and basically asked me out. But hold on a second isn't she straight. I mean she has dated like Bradley Cooper or something, and besides she like what 25 that makes her like 7 years older than me. I suppose one you turn 18 (which I am) you can date who you want right? OK you know what we are getting way off the priority at hand, that The Jennifer FUCKING Lawrence gave me her number.

"Hello earth to Cara" Maddie was trying to get my attention but I still ignored her trying to wrap my head around the situation. Suddenly there was a stinging sensation as I was slapped across the face averting my long lasting gaze from the TV. I leaned to the side holding my cheek staring down at the hardwood floor.
  "Ow why did you do that" I asked standing back up. She shrugged and I just stared at her wait for a real answer. She rolled her eyes saying.
   "Well one you kinda deserved it, and two because the pizza lady is yelling at you on the phone"

"Shit" I rushed to grab the phone slipping on one of my shoes in the process.
  "H-hello, yes hi I'm am so sorry I was just-" I was cut off by the line going dead "Hello um hello" Maddie started laughing knowing they hung up on me.
  "Oh haha well the jokes on you because you aren't getting pizza" I smirked at her she frowned at me.
   "call them back" I shook my head she ran at me attempting to grab the phone from my hands. But I curled u into a ball holding the phone by my belly smiling as she attempted to pry open my arms.

"Call them back call them back" she screamed at the top of her lungs repeating the same thing. I pushed her to the floor and started running around the house screaming.

"You can't have it you can't have it". I came up behind the door getting ready to run past it when it swung open and I was hit in the face I fell to the ground, why do these thing keep happening to me today.
  "I'm home and I brought a person with me" I lay on the floor holding my head in my hands knowing I was gonna have a massive headache later.

I faintly heard Maddie laughing as I writhed in pain on the floor, wait did Demi say she just bring a person home.
  "Hey demi I think that I specifically told you not to bring anybody home" I grunted pulling myself up off the floor. I was met by the same face I served at work the same face that gave me her number. It was Jennifer she smiled at me
   "Funny seeing you here, demi you never said that-" I cut her off grabbing Demi's arm making her drop her bag as I dragged her into the bathroom.
  "I thought we agreed on no people, especially famous ones."

"Listen I know but she has no where to stay like I said all the hotels are full" she explained.
   "God what is it with you famous people and not having your own apartments." I sighed knowing I couldn't let her stay in her car too, but I'm not a homeless shelter either. I contemplated my options for a few second before coming to an answer. "Alright fine" I put my hands on my hips "But only for the week and the same rules apply to her, and she's sleeping on the couch"

"Thank you, you won't regret this I promise" she left the bathroom after giving me the biggest hug in the word. Now I really wanted to throw her off the balcony. I left too coming out a few seconds later finding them all sitting on the couch talking. Of course you know what I think I'm just gonna go to bed screw them and the Chinese food that I'm no longer gonna pay for. I walked towards my bedroom door only to be stopped by Maddie's voice.
   "Hey aren't you coming we're gonna watch a movie" she shouted poking her head over the back of the couch.

"Um I'm actually just gonna go to bed, long day at work" I opened the door closing it behind me hearing Maddie shout something at me. I collapsed onto my bed, man this week was going to be even longer than I expected.