Chapter 1

Kellin's POV

"Mom, please! Don't let him take me to San Diego! I wanna stay here...with you." I begged.

My parents were recently divorced and my dad wanted full custody of me but he didn't want to go to court, so he just decided to move away with me. My mom had no say it in all, for she was scared. She divorced my dad because of abuse, but she'd never tell anyone that. I honestly don't even know why he wanted full custody of me anyway. All he did was yell at me and abuse me, just like he did to my mom. I was currently saying goodbye to my mom, probably for the last time. I really liked it here in Michigan and I loved my mom so much. Although, at the moment I was upset that she wasn't putting up a fight. I guess I understood why.

I was pulled away from thoughts when I felt a hand gripping my wrist and tugging me in the opposite direction of my mother.

"B-Bye, Hun." She cried.

"Bye, mom. Please don't ever forget about me." I told her.

"Of course." She said.

"I love you." I cried out, choking back sobs.

"I love you too." She replied.

And those were the last words I heard my mom say.
°

Three months later my mom commited suicide, claiming her depression was too hard to handle anymore. I didn't really know what to think about it all, to be honest. All I knew is that I missed her even more now and my depression was shooting out of the roof now. How could it not?

Today was my first day of school. I had moved during summer, so luckily I was only coming a month late as the new kid rather than in the middle of the year.

I walked to school, due to my dad's lack of caring or even knowing I started school today.

I was wearing a pair of very skinny jeans. They were black and had tears along the knees. I wore grey Toms and Green Day shirt, although it was being covered by my Blink-182 hoodie. I loved wearing band merch. It gave me a chance to express myself, I guess.

I grabbed my schedule and headed towards the locker rooms to put my textbooks away. When I closed my locker I was met with a face I didn't recognize. This face was quite appealing, actually and as someone who defined as straight, I never thought I'd be thinking this way about someone of the male gender.

"Hey." He smirked. "I'm Vic." He introduced and stuck out his hand.

I shook it and replied. "I'm Kellin."

"You're new, aren't you?" He asked and I simply nodded.

"I figured. You're not all over me yet. I see it coming though." He said confidently with the same smirk.

"What? Oh no, you've got it wrong. I'm not gay." I said with a soft smile. I even threw in a light giggle. I didn't want to be bullied already.

"Mhm...sureeee." He mumbled.

I raised and eyebrow at him and walked away.
°

I COULD NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT VIC.

He was in two of my classes. Music and P.E. Being in physical education with him was gonna be embarrassing as hell. I can't do anything athletic to save my life.

To be fully honest, lately I had been doubting my sexuality. And Vic, was the click that told me I wasn't straight.

I've never dated anybody in my life but I simply know that I don't really get attracted to girls. Of course there are girls that are pretty, but I've never been able to label one as "hot".

Now Vic on the other hand, he...

He was hot.

I don't know what it was about him that got me to realize my sexuality, but he did.

And he did it easily.

Maybe it was the winks he sent me in class. Or maybe it's the way he smiles. Or is it his hair?

Whatever it was, it was something very powerful.
°
Vic's POV

I could see right through Kellin. He was almost gayer than me!

And I'm hella gay.

I mean, c'mon. Anyone who saw how tight his jeans were could tell.

I'm glad I got through to him easily though, because boy was he fucking gorgeous.

That's the only real reason I flirted with him. If it was anyone else, I could care less if they changed their sexuality for me.

He had pale skin, almost like porcelain. His eyes were a gorgeous deep blue, yet still bright at the same time. His hair was the darkest shade of black, definitely not his natural hair color. But what did I care? It looked great on him. His legs were my favorite feature about him though. Very skinny, but a great figure and shape to them. He had a perky little butt. It was almost like you could describe his ass as playful.

I'd have him wrapped around my finger in no time.
°

Kellin's POV

Oh god. He's coming. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

"Hey, cutie." Vic said.

He thought I was cute? He's probably just joking.

"H-Hi..." I stuttered.

He giggled at my nervousness.
"See you in P.E today?" He asked rhetorically.

He winked then walked past me but halfway through, I felt a hand squeeze my ass. I gasped and held the place Vic grabbed. He simply winked again while biting his lip and walked off as if nothing happened.

Holy crap.
°
Vic's POV

Ahh. Gym Class. My favorite besides music. And what makes those classes even better now?

Kellin.

The small boy walked out of the locker room in his athletic clothes, nervously. He looked so different in basketball shorts and a baggy t-shirt but surely not in a bad way. I doubt he ever looked bad.

"Hey." I said to him with a wink.

He sent me a small wave matched with a small smile as he talked to our gym coach.

He walked to the back of the group right before we began our stretches. Of course I followed.

We reached out to the side in a stretch called a flat back. I reached out to lightly slap Kellin's ass. He didn't look back, he just stepped away.

After we finished stretching, we walked over to the field. Today we were playing football, one of my favorites. We picked our teams and sadly, Kellin and I were on opposite sides. That doesn't mean I was gonna lose this opportunity, though.

Halfway into the game, Kellin was getting demolished. Because he was the new kid, everyone went after him. The sweet boy looked completely done with the game. Maybe even angry. He had dirt all over his clothes and even some in his hair and on his face.

Someone tossed him the ball and he ran away with it.

This was my chance.

I charged towards him and tackled him. Landing on top of him, I looked him in the eye.

"Victor!" My teacher called. "No tackling!"

I looked back at Kellin. "Oh...sorry." I said seductively and added a wink.

I didn't receive the answer I wanted. Kellin's eyebrows furrowed together in anger and he pushed me off of him.

"I know for sure that wasn't a fucking accident, you dick!" Kellin yelled.

"Aye... I can have this dick of mine in your ass if you want." I smirked.

He lunged towards me and punched me in the face. I stumbled back and grabbed my cheek. Whoops, I guess I pulled the last straw.
°
Hehehehe lets get this started