Chapter 9

Vic's POV

"I don't like him." My dad said bluntly.

Kellin had just left the house a few minutes before he began his rude ass ranting.

"I know you don't. It's obvious." I replied with an eye roll.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me! You should be able to see that there's better fish in the sea, Victor." He spoke.

"No there's not! I've never even had a legitimate boyfriend and now that I do have one, you don't even support our relationship." I said sadly. "It was hard for me to find someone that I actually liked, that I thought you guys would like too."

"Well guess what? You thought wrong." My dad snapped right before my mom walked in.

"What's going on here?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Dad hates Kellin just because his head is too far up his ass to notice that he's actually a good guy." I replied sassily.

"Language! And don't talk to your father like that." She said before turning to him with furrowed eyebrows. "And you, upstairs. Now. We need to talk."

°

"...and then I basically told my mom that he only hated you because his head is too far up his ass to realize that you're actually a good guy."

"No way! You really said that?" Kellin asked on FaceTime.

"Yup. He was pissing me off." I told him.

He just giggled with a cute smile. It made me happy because his old, shy self was finally coming back. I loved Submissive Kellin way more than Dominant Kellin. But I still loved him either way.

"You're so cute...and hot. You're so cute and hot, Kells." I said, simply admiring his beauty.

He covered his face with his hair as he blushed. Awe.

"I wanna see you." He replied. "I miss you already."

"I miss you too, babe, but we gotta keep this as secret as possible. You know that." I frowned.

"Yeah, I know."

I heard my mom call my name, telling me to make sure I finished my homework.

"Anyway, I gotta go. I'll see you later. Love you." I said with a smile.

"Love yo-"

That's when his dad walked in and saw exactly what was going on. He hung up quickly and I felt upset. I understood though; I wasn't mad. I just hated that we had to be in this situation.

°

Kellin's POV

My dad slapped the phone out of my hand, hitting me in the process. He hadn't hit me in a long time, but I let it go. I just had to let him throw the punches or else it'd end up worse.

"What did I tell you about seeing that Mexican?!" He yelled.

"I-I'm sorry, dad." I whimpered.

"No you're not! Do you think this is just a game, Kellin? You know what- that's it. You're out." He said viciously.

"W-what?" I asked softly.

"Get out!" He repeated, pulling me up by my shirt collar and throwing me down the stairs.

I stumbled down and ran out the door. There's no doubt that I'd have bruises the next day. How would I cover those up?

But more importantly, where am I gonna go right now?

I ran westward, not knowing where to go or what to do. I stopped after about a mile and I crumbled to the floor. I guess I was just gonna stay here for tonight.

°

Vic's POV

"Your call had been sent to an automatic voice message: Hey it's Kellin! I can't pick up the phone right now, but I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Please leave your name, number, and a message. Also, have a good day!"

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I had called him 27 times now. He's in trouble. I grabbed one of my Thrasher hoodies and my board before heading out the door. I needed to find him.

After 5 goddamn hours of searching, I still hadn't found him.

°

Sorry guys, this was really short but I'm writing in the car rn. I just wanted to get something out. Plus, I'm on my way to a cheer comp a few hours away so I'm bored lol. Leave requests.

Also, please comment and vote.

Love,  Kellin. (: