Chapter 2

Kellin's POV

I sat in the cafeteria alone, of course, considering I was the newest kid here. I was just simply eating a salad (don't wanna gain any more weight.) when I felt someone sit next to me. I ignored the person, thinking that they had only sat down to harass me.

"Hey, baby." I heard a familiar voice say. I looked over to see Vic sitting there.

"I really don't want to talk to you right now." I replied.

He looked at me and pouted.

"Please, babe?" He asked.

"Vic, we are nowhere near close to dating. Please stop with the pet names." I answered sassily.

"Ugh, whatever. You're so hard to deal with."

"I'm hard to deal with? You're the weirdest popular kid I know! Here you are, trying to corrupt me into a different sexuality. But nooooooo, I'm the one who's hard to deal with." I said, completely annoyed.

"Look, kid! I think you're really fucking hot and I'd appreciate it if you swung my way already. We all already know that you're actually gay so just let me hit on you, dude." He ranted, leaving me completely stunned.

Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at me and I didn't like the attention I was getting. Some were laughing at me, some thought it was cute, and others simply only noticed Vic's existence. I quickly furrowed my eyebrows, deciding I wasn't going to look weak in front of all these people.

"You can flirt with me all day and night, Fuentes, but don't expect a reaction in return." I said and stormed out of the cafeteria.

I heard lots of things coming towards Vic along the lines of 'ooooooh' and 'buuuurn'. I smiled at my own accomplishment and continued my day alone, as I would like.
°

Vic's tongue quickly slipped into my mouth after I allowed my lips to part for his entrance.

I don't know what got into me but after school, when nobody was there, Vic slammed me against my own locker and somehow managed to get me to make out with him. He didn't even ask. I don't really know if he should have asked though, because I would've said no, and now after feeling his warm kisses, I regret even thinking about rejecting his offer.

"Mmm... Let's go back to my car, Kells." Vic pulled away to tell me.

That's when I realized.

I was supposed to be home an hour ago.
°
Lol 8 page filler
Would you guys rather me have very short daily updates like this one or longer updates and a longer wait?