Chapter 6

Kellin's POV

(Homecoming Night)

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before heading out the door and into my car for pictures. Vic and I decided to just take pictures alone because I didn't really have friends, and I didn't like any of Vic's. We met at Moonlight Beach. When I saw him waiting there, I giggled at the cute sight. It made me kinda sad though, when I realized how much family Vic had around to take pictures. That also meant that they all supported him in his sexuality too. I would be lying if I said a wasn't a little jealous.

I missed my mom like hell and it was even worse that my dad wasn't here to support me like Vic's family was. It was almost embarrassing too, but at least Vic sensed my pain and introduced me to his family sweetly.

"Guys, so this is Kellin. His family isn't here today, but that's okay because he's gonna be a part of our family someday anyway." He said, smiling.

Wait... was that him hinting at marriage?

"Don't get too ahead of yourself now, hun." Mrs. Fuentes giggled.

Vic just brushed it off and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. It felt really nice to have him treat me kinda as a boyfriend. I wouldn't mind being his other  half. I smiled at the thought as he kissed my cheek for a picture. My entire face flourished red as I smiled down humbly.

"Awe! How cute!" Vic's Auntie exclaimed. So far, she was my favorite out of the whole bunch.

"Thank you." We both mumbled.

We took a few more coupley pictures and a few more "hey we're gonna act like we're besties even though we'd actually just like to fuck right now" pictures before heading off to dinner.

°

After dinner, we arrived at the dance. We didn't want to be there right on time because we wanted to skip the awkward stage of no one dancing. You know, the part when everyone is a wallflower and no one is actually turning up yet. Everyone seemed to come up to Vic and I immediately, excited for us being each other's dates. I guess Vic actually must have talked about me often. Many people were telling me about how cute we were and making comments along the lines of "Finally! Now you can fuck him, Vic!"

We decided to actually get up and dance about 10 minutes after our arrival. There was pretty much only fast songs so our dancing basically only consisted of me grinding on Vic while held me by the waist and occasionally squeezed my ass.

We took a break to get water and use the restroom. Afterwards, we continued dancing.

"Are you having fun?" Vic yelled over the music. I grabbed his hands from behind me and pulled them in front of me as I continued grinding on him.

"Mhm." I mumbled.

"Don't 'mhm" me. Are you actually having a good time? Because we can do other activities if you want..." He trailed off.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, biting my lip seductively.

"Oh really? Well then maybe by the end of this, I won't be having a good time at all and we can accomplish those activities at Oli's party." I said with a smirk on my lips, but and innocent look in my eyes.

"Agreed." He said.

°

We ended up going to Oliver's party, but not quite going all the way with our activities. We didn't feel the need to. I guess we just kinda wanted to be in each other's presence instead.

All in all, it was a very good night.

°

Vic's POV

(The Next Monday)

I had it bad for Kellin. Like... really fucking bad. I know that I already admitted to myself that I had a pretty big crush on him, but now all I want to do is be around him. After homecoming, I learned so much about him that it just added to the level of attraction. Today was the day I was going to actually ask him to be my boyfriend.

He sitting by himself at lunch, like usual. I've asked him many times if he wanted to sit with me and my friends during lunch, but he declines the offer every time, claiming that he likes being alone. I think actually just doesn't like my friends, but I stopped bothering him about it. Maybe if he says yes to this offer, we can sit together.

"Hey, Kells." I started.

I began using that nickname for him about too weeks ago. He seemed to like it.

"Hi." He looked up from his lunch and smiled.

I gave him a look, silently asking if I could sit down and he nodded, so i did.

"So... I have one question for you." I said with a small, but nervous smile.

"What are thooooooooose?" He replied, giggling hysterically.

I punched him playfully and laughed too.

"I'm serious, Kellin!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. What is it?" He asked, still trying to hold back fits of laughter.

"I can't do this if you're being all goofy." I pouted.

"No, okay. I'm serious now. Spill it out." He said after finally ending his laugh attack.

"So, I've been thinking... and like- I really, ugh. Fuck I can't do this, nevermind." I confessed, feeling defeated. I didn't know why I was having troubles asking him. That never happens. I simply got up and walked away.

"Wait, no. Vic! Wait up!" Kellin yelled after me, rushing to get all his stuff together so that he could chase after me.

I continued walking, feeling completely sad and embarrassed. That was, until he finally caught up and turned me around. I went to say something but I was cut off when Kellin slammed me against one of the lockers, kissing me roughly.

This was the perfect time.

"Now will you tell me what you were gonna say?" He asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Will be my boyfriend?" I asked, feeling relieved that I finally got it out.

"Dude, I've been waiting! I needed to get it out of you somehow." He laughed. "Of course I will." He smiled and
grabbed my hand, leading us both back to the cafeteria.

°
So that's end of this chapter homies (: don't forget to comment and vote! I love comments! also, after we get more into the drama, we can do a character ask :D