Chapter 7

(lol do you guys like kellin's hickeys?)

Vic's POV
Kellin and I had been dating for about a week now. Everything was going good and the tension between us was gone. I was finally starting to see how nice a real relationship could be. For example, the constant make out sessions that you get to have.

"W-we gotta hurry up. My d-dad is coming home soon." Kellin stuttered as I tangled my fingers in his hair and littered kisses down his neck.

"Mm, he can wait. Let's just go to your room." I mumbled against his lips.

"Okay." He replied, a look of pleasure flashing through his eyes. I dragged him up to his room, pushing the door shut do that I could slam him against it. I slowly pulled his shirt up and over, revealing his porcelain skin. He did the same to me, quickly pressing his lips back to mine. He slipped his tongue in right away as I laid my hands on his hips. After a few more kisses, I lowered one of my hands towards the bulge in his pants. I lightly palmed it through his jeans, not missing beat. He moaned lightly when I palmed the bulge harder. Right as he deepened the kiss, his door was pushed open, forcing us both to fall to the floor, him on top of me. We were both shocked at the sudden force, but I was even more shocked when I saw Kellin's angry dad's face fuming above us.

"Get the fuck away from my son and get out of my house!" He yelled at me. I scrambled from under Kellin, pulling my shirt on quickly and running as fast as I could out the house, but his dad caught me.

He shoved me to the side of the house, making my head slam forcefully. I whimpered at the pain.

"Listen to me right fucking now!" He screamed.

"I-I'm listening." I replied pathetically, completely terrified.

"Don't you dare think about coming anywhere near my son again, you hear me?!" He added. "He doesn't want a faggot like you around to corrupt him into a disgusting thing like you!"

"O-okay. Yes, sir. I'm s-sorry." I said, the pain in my head now causing it to throb.

I ran away as soon as possible once he let go of my collar. I could see Kellin watching from a distance; fear, worry, and sadness in his eyes.

Once I got home, I ran to my room and that's when I realized I fucked up.

"Dammit!" I yelled to myself.

I missed my baby.
°
Kellin's POV
The second Vic left, my dad looked at me with angered eyes. I was petrified but I was also really mad.

"Are you fucking kidding me Kellin?! Sex in our own house! And gay sex especially! How dare you disrespect me like that? You're- UGH KELLIN! I can't fucking believe you right now! I swear to god if you bring another person like that to my house, I will end you!" My dad yelled.

"First of all, we weren't fucking! And second of all, if it was straight sex it would be better? That's so unfair, Dad! You just ruined all I had! First, Mom and now this! Why do you fuck everything up for me?!" I screamed back. At this point, I was bawling, not bearing to look anywhere but in his eyes. I wanted him to feel my pain.

"Your mother's death wasn't my fault! She deserved to die! And maybe you do too, you disgusting thing!" He replied. In his eyes, anger was still left, but that all disappeared when he realized what he said.

"D-Did you just-" I stuttered, holding back tears.
"Fuck you! I fucking hate you so goddamn much!" I added and I slammed the door shut, locking it.

"No, Kellin! Son, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be that harsh." He tried while banging on my door.

"If you were sorry, you would've never done it." I replied.

And that was the last thing I said to my dad for the rest of the week.

I'm actually surprised that he attempted to say sorry. I thought he really meant what he said, and even though he apologized, deep inside he probably still does mean what he said. I know that he hates my sexuality so much, and now that I'm even farther from being his perfect son, I thought he would hate me too. But he doesn't. I wish I could've came out a better way, but hey, it could've been worse.

The next day was hard. I wasn't allowed to be around Vic anymore, so just seeing him broke my heart. I could see the sympathy in his eyes and every time he mouthed the words, "I'm sorry," I had to look away so that it didn't hurt so much. I wanted to cry. I know how much worse the situation could have been, but I also know how much better it could've been.

I missed my baby.
°
GUYS IM RLLY SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG AND THAT ITS SO SHORT! IM GONNA WRITE MORE TODAY AND MAYBE ADD ABOUT A FIVE PAGE FILLER JUST TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU.

SORRY FOR THE DRAMA ):