Chapter 13

Kellin's POV

"Hey, Aunt Rosa...Why are we at Disneyland?" Vic asked.

I just sat there in shock. Last night, after Vic had went to bed, I stayed up talking to Aunt Rosa. I was telling her about things I wanted to do with Vic, one of them being a trip to Disneyland. I can't believe she's actually taking us, though.

"Kellin's never been and I felt like you two deserve a day to yourselves." She replied.

"A day to ourselves? What about you?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go shopping." She smiled.

We entered the amusement park after she dropped us off. I held Vic's hand tightly, the smile I wore never leaving my face.

"Where do you want to go first? It's kind of a mellow day, so we can probably ride more rides than usual." Vic told me.

"Can we get ears?" I asked him.

"Sure, Hun." He said, leading us into one of the little boutiques near us.

I grabbed a pair of Minnie Mouse ears with a pink bow. Vic got a pair of Stitch ears.

After that, we headed towards the rides, starting with It's a Small World.

The line was super long, but it was worth the wait.

"Where off to next?" Vic asked, holding my hand.

"Hmm," I thought. "Let's go the kiddie rides in ToonTown!" I suggested excitedly.

Vic giggled at my bright smile, "How do you already know what's here?" He asked.

I simply pointed to the map. He nodded in response as we continued walking through the fun park.

"Hey, you!" Someone yelled. Vic and I turned around to see a pretty tall guy with a black, combover type hairstyle. He wore a jean jacket with a black shirt underneath and black skinny jeans and a pair of pink high-top converse on his feet.

"J-Jack?" Vic asked.

"No shit." Jack said, walking towards us. "Who's this? Another fuck buddy?" He asked venomously, looking me up and down.

"This is Kellin. My boyfriend." Vic answered with rudeness lacing his voice.

"Wow! You managed to swindle someone past the fuck buddy stage? Congrats!" Jack feigned happiness for Vic.

"Oh shut up, Jack. You're just mad because we never even made it that far. You were too much of a dick, which is even more obvious now." Vic sassed, pulling me away from the guy.

I couldn't help but feel a little upset about the interaction, but I didn't want to ruin the trip, so I kept my mouth shut. Luckily, Vic brought it up himself.

"I used to have a thing with him. He's the only person that I was close to actually dating, but after the first week he had shown me his true side and acted rude as hell towards me. Other than that, I've always just had little flings and flirt sessions with people, but never a decent relationship. Or even one that lasted longer than a few days." He told me.

"You really went for him?" I asked Vic with a slightly bothered frown.

"Yeah. I don't know why, thought. He's not even that cute. He's just tall." He laughed lightly.

"But I'm short!" I whined.

"Yeah, you are. But I wouldn't want you any other way.  I like being the more dominant one anyway." He smiled at me.