Chapter two

~~~~Briar~~~~

I almost fainted as I saw Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, and Jake Pitts.

"H-Hi?" I squeak out.

"Is your mom home?" I nod.

"M-Mom?!" I turn my back to them and wait for my mom to come. She keeps her head down until she looks up. She freezes and then bolts out the back door. I look back at them and I see hurt in Ashley's eyes. Andy looks sad and Jake looks hungry.

"I-I'm sorry?" I say not really knowing what to say.

"Don't be. I'm Ashley Purdy and I'm your father." I jaw dropped." I have to go find your mother." I nod still shaking a bit.

~~~~Angelix~~~~

no.
no..
No...
NO....

I can't believe they found me. This wasn't supposed to happen. Having Jacob (my boyfriend) was enough of a pain already. I picked up my skirt and ran around front to my car.

I look at my phone and it's almost time. I sigh and go over to Jacobs. I park my car and I go inside.

"J-Jacob?!" I call out. I hear screams and moaning. I press back tears. He's cheating on me. I walk up the stairs and open the door. They freeze and I cry.

"I hate you!! We're through!" He smiles smugly.

"The hell we are." I go to run but he grabs my hair and slams me down. I cry out and the girl he was cheating with passed out from alcohol.

He starts my punching my stomach. Basically anywhere that you won't get suspicious of beatings.

He finishes like 2 hours later. He stopped when I started puking up blood. He kicked me one last time and told me to go home. I put makeup up to cover any bruises. I practice my fake smile.

I walk in the front door and I forgot all about them. Andy, Ashley, and Jake. I speed walk straight by them and go to my room. I change into sweatpants and a huge sweatshirt. I put my long ass hair into a messy bun.

I walk downstairs and I see my daughter in the couch cuddling with Tyler talk to The guys. I clear my throat and 5 heads turn towards to me.

"Ashley, Bri can I talk to you two in private?" They nod and follow me. I have to bite my lip to keep from crying out in pain. I felt like limping but I have to refrain. I get to the kitchen and turn towards them.

"Mom...care to explain?"

"When I was 15, I had a group of friends. Two days before my 16th birthday we decided to go to a party. There I met your father. I ended up pregnant at 15. Two days before I was 16. He stayed for awhile. Until he started drinking. Then," I pause and my eyes flicker from Bri to Ash and back to Bri," he cheated on me."

"Seriously?! You cheated on my mom? Why the hell would you do that?"

"I was 17!! I was a man whore!" He defends himself. "Listen, I want to be in your life. For 16 years I've looked for you. And your mother." His eyes burn into me.

"that's no excuse." Briar looks at him.

"Briar, Angel pleas just give me another chance." Begged and I looked towards my daughter.

"I have a boyfriend." I force that word out. Ash look sort of defeated.

"Okay. 1 chance." He smiled and grabbed both of us in a huge. I cried out in pain. Not meaning too. They stared at me.

"Cramps." They nodded and I walked away. Am I ready for Ashley to be in our lives ?