Chapter nine

~~~~Angelix~~~~

He didn't want me. My own daughter doesn't want me. I had to leave. As soon as Andy left the room, I grabbed the essentials and climb out my window. I called a cab and rode to the nearest bus stop. I had to get away from L.A.

I wonder if he'd look in Michigan.

~~~~Briar~~~~

"WHAT?!" I stood and ran upstairs, the guys following.

"She's not here. Neither are some stuff."

"She left." My lip trembling. "We'll never find her. If my mom could hide two people for 17 years. Imagine what she could do on her own."

"Briar?!" I heard a yelling. It was my dad. He wasn't drunk and I didn't hear heels.

The guys followed me downstairs and we all stared at him.

He had been crying and was shaking.

"Where is she?? I have to say sorry. I mean I didn't know what Iwas doing or what I was saying. It all just kind of came out. I don't even know why I was pushing. I've ne-"

"Ashley she's gone." Andy said bluntly.

"W-What?"

"She tried to kill herself and when she didn't succeed because your daughter found her, she ran away." Andy continued.

"Oh my God..."

"Yeah good job. We've lost all respect. I don't know if you should come to practice tonight." Andy said brushing past my dad.

The girls left to and I was left with Tyler and my dad. I eyed him. I don't think he'd ever try to commit suicide but I'm not sure. And even if it's a sucky one, I still need a parent in my life.

"I-I can't breathe." Is what my dad kept repeating over and over.

"Dad just breathe." I look at him. He shakes his head.

"I don't think I can without her."

"Dad we'll find her." I patted his back. He nodded.

"Wanna watch a movie with Tyler and I?" He shrugs and goes to change.

I change also and let Tyler borrow some of my dads clothes.

We all go back downstairs, my dad holding my moms favorite blanket. I took a picture of him holding it. I posted it on Twitter and Instagram.

@briarroze: mom if you see this pleaseeeeeeee come home. We all miss you and dad is sorry. We love you. <3.

I sigh and cuddle back into Tyler.

The movie ends and my dad is asleep on the couch. I shake him lightly.

"I'm gonna take Tyler home." He nods and we leave. I don't know what to do.

~~~~Ashley~~~~

I made her feel pain.

I made her sad.

I made her hurt herself.

What kind of person am I?

Maybe I should feel the same pain. I walk up the stars slowly. I look around our room and there's a picture of her ontop of me with her hair falling and blocking our faces. We were laughing and kissing. A tear runs down my cheek.

I walk into the bathroom and I break one of my razors.

I begin to slit my wrists. Hopefully feeling the pain I made her feel. I begin to slip away.

Once my haze wore off. I woke up to me still sitting in the bathroom. I groan and get up. My attempt failed. I wash the deep cuts out and bandage them. I put on a long sleeved black shirt.

"Dad?!" I heard a worried voice run up the stairs.

"Yeah up here!" I say fixing my bed.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I nod and look at her.

"Yeah just getting ready for band practice." She nods.

"Stay strong daddy." I nod as she leaves.

"I don't know for how long I can." I whisper to myself. This is going to be very very hard for me.