Chapter three

~~~~Briar~~~~

It's been about three months since Ashley had been back in my life. I am currently at his house playing Xbox with CC. My mom told me she was going to see a friend for a couple days. Now I'm here.

I won again and got up and did a happy dance. Then my father burst through the door drunk and with some girl. I blinked away tears as they headed upstairs.

I called my friends and told them to meet me at the mall.

"Hey CC?"

"Yes ma'am?" He said walking into the kitchen where I was.

"Do you wanna go to the mall with me and my friends?"

"Sure!" I giggled.

"Go put a shirt on." He nodded.

We got into the car and blasted "Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

"So who are these friends of yours and how old?"

"Tyler is my boyfriend. He's 17.
Jayy is 16.
Kenzie is 15
Tayy is 20."

"15, 16, 17, and 20?" He laughs. I nod and we pull up to the mall.

"C'mon!" I grab CC and run to the mall. It's been three months since I've seen Tyler. I run to him and jump on him. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him.

I get down and my phone vibrates.

Madre(mom): Hey Babygirl. Whatcha doin?

Me: @ the mall w/ CC and friends, wbu?

Madre: Trying to have the balls to say what I need to say.

Me: What's that?

I was confused now.

Madre: Well. I'm pregnant. :/

I gaped at my phone. I was happy and sad. I was happy because Jacob is a great guy and he makes my mom happy. Although sad because I was kind of hoping mom and dad would get together.

Me: Really??!

Madre: Yeah, are you okay with that?

Me: Of course!! I just wish it was dads. Although Jacob is a great guy and I'm glad he makes you happy.

I smile at the phone.

Madre: I gotta go baby. I love you be safe and watch CC ;)

Me: Love you too. And I haven't lost him yet.

I turn around and look for CC. He's talking to Tayy. I sigh. I don't have to search for him.

~~~~Angelix~~~~

I held the test in my hand and walked up the stairs to find Jacob.

"J-Jacob?"

"What the hell do you want?" He growls out.

"I-I'm.." He slapped me hard no doubt leaving a mark.

"Spit it out bitch!"

"I'm p-pregnant."

"Get out before I kill you." I ran out and jumped in my car. Seeing him come out with a belt. I tried shutting the door but he grabbed me and yanked me out. It cracked against my back so many times until I kneed him in the crotch and I got back in the car. I drove to my house.

I unlocked my door and grabbed a piece of paper.

This is my goodbye.

Dear Briar,

I'm sorry I couldn't be the mom you wanted. I'm sorry I couldn't be there the whole time. I'm sorry you'll have to finish growing without a mother. I love you Babygirl and I hope you have a wonderful life.

Dear Ashley,

I love you and I don't regret what we did. I wish we could've worked out. Please stop drinking. Take care of our Babygirl. Be happy and be successful.

Dear Andy, Jake, CC, Jinxx, Juliet, Ella, Sammi, and Tyler,

Please take care of my baby girl. I will never forgive if something happens.

I walked to the bathroom after setting the note on the floor in front of the door. I grabbed my secret jar of pills and swallowed two handfuls. Hopefully enough to kill myself.

I hear pounding on the door. It's too late.

"MOMMY!! OPEN UP PLEASE!!!MOMMY!!" She begged for me to open the door. She was bawling I could tell. I started to drift.

"I love you Babygirl." I whispered. My voice fading.

"MOM!! NO PLEASE I NEED YOU!!DONT LEAVE ME!!YOURE ALL I HAVE. MOMMY OPEN UP LET ME IN I CAN HELP!!"

The last thing I remember is the door being kicked in by CC and the looks of surprise. All they could see were my arms. They don't know all of it.

I fell into the black. I'm sorry Babygirl.