Chapter five

~~~~Ashley~~~~

It's been a year and a half since Angel and Briar have been living with us. A year and a half since I've drank and taken home a girl.

I wake up to see my beautiful girlfriend still asleep. She's laying on my chest. I miss with her hair. She's wearing a tank. I catch myself staring. What can I say? I'm Ashley Purdy and I haven't had sex in a year and a half. I need some.

She stirs and looks up at me.

"Hey baby." She says groggily. I smile.

"Goodmorning beautiful."

"Happy Valentines Day." I look at her. I completely forgot.

"You too sweetheart." She gets up.

"Nobody is home. Bri is at Tyler's. Go make sure door is locked pweaseeeee." I sigh and nod.

"Okayyyyyy." She kisses my cheek and I leave. Ugh this girl.

~~~~Angelix~~~~

I take a deep breath and open my underwear drawer. I take out a black lace mostly see through bra and skimpy matching thong. I put on the fishnet stockings and run to the bathroom and do my makeup quickly.

"Babe?" I hear Ashley come in. I've decided I'm ready. I've made him wait a year and a half. I look in the mirror. I have a lot of cut scars and scars from him. The bra makes my already 38D becomes DD.

I take a deep breath and walk out. I see his mouth hit the floor. I bite my lip and look down. My long black hair falling in my face. I look up at through my lashes.

"Hello gorgeous." I smile and giggle. He walks over to me.

"Hello Ash."

"All for me?" I nod and he kisses me hard. I kiss back and tangle my hands in his hair.

He picks me up and lays me on the bed. He kiss all over my chest leaving love bites and hickeys. I groan and I see his bulge get bigger. I smirk.

He completely strips me and does hisself. He steps back and admires my body. I blush hard and look away.

He kisses me and lined up.

"Are you sure?" I nod and kiss him again. He slides all the way in with a fast thrust. I moan loudly and he keeps going. I have a feeling it's going to be like this all day.

~~~~Briar~~~~

I finally reach Tyler's house and I knock on the door. His mom answers.

"Hey Briar come in." I smile and walk in only to be greeted by a line of Rose petals. I raise and eyebrow and she smiles and nudges me.

I follow them and they lead to the backyard where there's a canopy with a bed of pillows and a projector screen. I smile as I see Tyler standing there.

I run and jump on him. Yes. It's true. I have a tendency to do that. Sometimes. Okay anytime I see him.

"It's beautiful Tyler."

"Just like you baby." I smile.

"What should we watch babe?" I ask as he sets me down. He cuddles me and I pick "Alice and Wonderland" (Tim Burton).

This was a good day for everybody.