Chapter eleven

~~~~Briar~~~~

I was laying on my bed listening to "Wasp" by Motionless In White when my dad walked in.

"Hey daddy."

"Listen Babygirl. We gotta talk." I gulped.

"You're not sending me away are you?!" I started to hyperventilate again.

"Nononono I'd never. But I need to tell you something. Honey you're pregnant." I gaped at him.

"W-Wha h-how?"

"A month. Valentine's Day." He stared at me.

"Are you mad at me?" I whisper."

"I'm disappointed but I'd never leave you by yourself through this. We're going on tour soon and I don't know whether or not you want to go." He got up and walked out.

I'm pregnant and my baby's father is in a coma. Yay.

~~~~Ashley~~~~

Pregnant. I still can't believe.

"Aye man, you okay?" Andy I think asked. I nodded.

"What's wrong?"

"Its not my place to say." Just then Briar walked out.

"Everyone. I have a confession." Everyone nodded. "I am pregnant." All of the guys jaws dropped. They all looked towards me and I nodded.

Briar walked back upstairs to her room when I get a call from our tour manager.

"Hello?" I answer my voice strained.

"Ashley?"

"Yeah it's me."

"Uhm we have a tour offer. Although if you take it, you will leave in three days."

"I'll talk to the guys and let you know." He hung up and I sighed.

"Everybody into the living room. NOW!" I yelled. Everybody poured in, even Briar.

"What's going on."

"We have been asked to play Warped this year." All of the guys cheered and Briar clapped."Although we will have to leave in three days."

"I say all in." Andy says and Jake,CC,Jinxx agree. I look at Briar.

"Are you going to come with?" I ask her. She wrap her arms around herself.

"I'll let you know later." I nod and call my manager back.

"Hello?" John answers.

"Hey so we've decided we're gonna do it."

"Okay see you in Florida in three days." I hang up and then Briar runs back in.

"D-Dad."

"Yeah?"

"He woke up. Ty woke up. We have to get to the hospital." I nod and jumped up. She ran out to the car and the guys followed.

We raced to the hospital and Briar was allowed to see him. I went with her.

~~~~Briar~~~~

I sat on the end of his bed and held his hand. He was holding my hand. Just staring at me.

"Hey Ty?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I have a surprise."

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant." I look down at my fingers. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. He kisses me and I smile.

"I'm so excited." He breaths out. I giggle and the nurse comes back. He's able to come home.

We walk out hand and hand.

"Good to see you Tyler." My dad walks up to him and gives him a man hug. I see Tyler's mom and she's crying. She bear hugs him and I tell Tyler to call me when he gets home.

I get in the passenger seat and my dad follows.

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Do you miss her?" He looks at me.

"Everyday." His voice cracks.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's my fault."

"Da-"

"No!" He snapped. We got home and I slammed the door. He just sat there.

~~~~Ashley~~~~

I watched her walk in. How could I have been so stupid.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed and punched the steering wheel. Hard.

"ANGEL!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. This is killing me. I need her so, so, so, fucking much.