Chapter seven: date part two

~~~~Ashley~~~~

I watched her walk down the stairs. She's died her hair and wearing a very, VERY revealing dress. Her boobs were playing peek-a-boo and I could feel my skinny jeans getting a little skinnier.

She reached me and I smiled.

"You look gorgeous babe." She bites her lip and looks down. I groan and she looks back up.

"Where are we going?"

"A restaurant." She nods and we all leave.

Angel and I got in my car. Tyler and Bri got in his.

"Are they going to the same restaurant?" I nod.

"Your boobs are bothering me." She giggles.

"Why?"

"My pants got skinnier when I saw you." She blushes hard.

"I'm glad I have the effect on you." I smile as we pull into the restaurant. We get out and I whisper in her ear.

"I'm gonna effect you tonight." She blushes and walks in front of me to find Ty and Bri. While me being the perf I am, I am staring at her ass.

We walked in and all the guys were staring at Briar and Angel. Angel more because of her revealing features. I saw Briar hook her arm in his. I wrap my arm around Angel and pull her towards me.

"Everyone is staring." I say jealously. She smirks.

"Someone's got a little competition." I smack her ass and she yelps. Briar smiles at us.

"Daddy, can I talk to you?" I nod. Angel and Tyler go to the table.

"What's up babydoll?"

"I want to talk to you about something but I don't want you to get mad."

"Okay."

"I want Tyler to take my virginity. We've dated for four years now. He's never cheated and never pushed me to do anything I don't want to do. I feel like it's okay but I don't want you to get mad if you were to find out." I smile a bit.

"Darling. I support you in anything you do. Although if you decide to do this. Please, PLEASE promise me you will use protection. Either a condom or the pill." She nods and hugs me.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too Babygirl." We walk to the table. I sit down beside Angel and kiss her cheek.

We finish eating and we leave in separate cars, again. I grab her hand and she smiles.

I get more excited as we get closer to the house. I hurry and park the car. I grab her hand and basically grab her and pull her in.

I start kissing her and lifting her dress up. She's shakes her and pushes me away. I kiss harder and grabbed her butt she started crying and pushing harder. I don't know why but I continued and slid her dress off. She cried louder and I pulled back.

"I-I'm S-"

"Leave me alone!" She slide down the wall and crouched into a ball.

I immediately got mad at someone. I don't know if it was me or her and I have no clue why my mouth decided to say this.

"Maybe Jacob was right, you're just a worthless slutty bitch." She cried harder and my eyes widened.

"A-Ang-"

"Get out!" She screamed at me and I ran out.

What did I just do?