Chapter ten

~~~~Briar~~~~

It's been a couple weeks since mom has left and I've been feeling sick. I think it's my head. I'm subconsciously sick.

I walk down stairs and find my dad and the guys watching Batman.

"NANANANA BATMAN!" I hear Andy scream.

"Ugh Andyyyyyyyyy save it for Coffin." I giggle at the reference and grab a water bottle.

"Hey Dad. I'm gonna go see Tyler." He nods and I grab my keys.

He's been awfully quite lately and I haven't talked to Tyler lately.

I call Tyler and make sure he's on his way.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Bri are you almost here?"

"Yeah five minutes away."

"Okay."

"I was think of what we should do tonight. Maybe we sh-." It went quiet.

"Tyler?!"

"B-B-!" He sounded in pain. The line went dead. I called 911. Tyler just got in a crash.

I ran into the house.

"DAD!" I screamed.

"Hmm?"

"Tyler was in a wreck. We need to get to the hospital." We all rushed to the hospital. I ran up to the lady.

"M-My boyfriend was in a wreck."

"Name?"

"T-Tyler S-Sahe."

"Ahh. He is in surgery. You can not see him right now." I cried harder.

I walked back towards my dad and fell onto him. Where are you mom? I called Tyler's mom and hugged her as soon as she got there. I ended up falling asleep on the guys laps.

"Tyler Sahe?" The nurse called out and I shot up. I ran over to her.

"I-Is he awake?" She gives me a sympathetic look.

"He is in a coma."

"Can I see him?"

"One person at a time." I nod and follow her.

I walk into the room and stare at him. I cried as I fell into the seat holding his hand.

"Tybug. If you can hear me. I need you to wake up. I'm lost without you. I-I need you here."

The nurse told me my time was up. I started to walk back to my dad. About half way there. My vision started to get blurry and I blinked faster. I started hyperventilating. The guys rushed to me.

All I saw was black.

~~~~Ashley~~~~

I watched her fall as I was nearing her. I caught her and cried out for a nurse. I followed the nurse back and laid her into the bed.

"I-Is she okay?"

"I'm pretty sure she just had a panic attack. She should be fine." I nodded and sat down.

About a half hour later Bri woke up and I called for the nurse.

"Mr. Purdy?" I looked at her.

"Yes?"

"May I speak to you outside." I nod and follow her.

"The reason your daughter passed out is because she was putting way to much stress on the baby."

"Oh okay that makes se-WHAT?! BABY WHAT BABY?!"

"Your daughter is a month pregnant." She walked away. I turned back to the room to see Bri awake.

"Hey Daddy."

"Hey." I walked out of the room and to the guys. I was fuming.

Briar got released and we all went home. I went upstairs and into the bathroom and found the razor. I slit my wrist 4 times. Two on each side. I cleaned them and put on a sweatshirt. I failed Angel.

I turn back to the door and I see Jinxx. His jaw dropped and eyes wide open. He saw me cut.

"W-Wait Jinxx I can explain."

"Seriously?! I thought you were stronger than that! Who else knows?"

"Only you. Please don't tell anyone. I'll stop."

"Promise me."

"I promise I will stop." He nodded and man hugged me.

"We're all here for you Ash. We all miss her." I nod and he walks out. I'll never be able to keep that promise. I sigh and leave the bathroom. I go to talk to Briar. Guess it time.