Chapter eight

~~~~Briar~~~~

A little while after I had "fun" with Tyler I walked back home. I was happy. I finally did it.

I walk in and see no one. Hoping they weren't having sex I yelled.

"Mom?!"

"U-Up here!" She stuttered. I went upstairs and she was in the bathroom. She had on leggings and a sweatshirt. She was puking and her eyes were red from crying.

"M-Mom what happened?!" She washed her mouth out and stood.

"I h-have to l-leave."

"W-what why??"

"He d-doesn't want m-me."

"What are you taking about??"

"I h-have to do this."

"Do what?? Mom?!" I was yelling because I was scared.

She began to walk downstairs. I followed.

"I have a headache. Can I have the Excedrin?" I nod and handed it to her.

She pour two then a handful into her hand. She threw them back into her mouth but before she could get the I knocked her out of her hand.

"No!!!" She cried and screamed. I held her and she fought me until we were on the floor and she was crying on me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I'm a s-slut, w-worthless, b-bitch." I shook my head.

"You are not! Who the hell told you that?!"

"A-Ashley."

"What! Why?!"

"I wouldn't g-give him s-sex. He r-reminded me of J-Jacob."

I was fuming. How dare he.

I heard the door open and it was the rest of BVB.

They stared at the scene. It was my mom asleep now I think and pills everywhere.

"Bri??" CC asks a little afraid.

"What happened?" They all asked at once and rushed over.

"My father happened." I was still fuming.

"Here." Andy picked up my mom and took her up to her room and laid her down. He came back.

"What did she say happened?"

"He wanted sex. It reminded her of Jacob and she freaked. He got mad and called her a slut. A bitch and told her she was worthless." They were all fuming too.

"What do we do?" Jake asked.

"I guess we have to wait till he comes home. How much you wanna bet he went to a bar and got drunk. He's going to bring home a slut." They all nodded.

"Should we try to talk to her?"

"I don't know. I dunno how she'll react. I'm gonna call Tyler. Will you call Sammi, Ella, Lauren, and Juliet?" They nod and whip out their phones.

A little while later the girls came over.

"Where is she?" Ella asked.

"Upstairs." They nod and head upstairs. We were waiting for Dad to come home when he heard.

"SHE'S NOT HERE!"

Ooooooo cliffhanger XD